Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Wholesale Of Weavon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale Of Weavon (254 Views)

Learning Of Weavon Business / Braids, Weaves, Lashes, Nails, Fixing Of Weavon, Natural Hair Care,etc / Where Can I Get Attachment And Weavon In Bulk @ Company Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Of Weavon by Alexyem(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Please
I need any who can describe the main area I can get weavon and all types of hair in idumota at cheap price
Re: Wholesale Of Weavon by jaywize(f): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
I feel your pain sha... Most of the hair sellers in idumota are Shylocks.

You will need to get contacts of such hair suppliers that sell at company price and it doesn't come cheap my dear.

I can give you 3 of such suppliers contacts. If you need WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 9 3 2 7 7 1 5 1. It's not free ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Get In Attention Urgently Needed / I Need Alternative For Online Transaction / Forex Gurus, Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.