Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls (2456 Views)

Ayra Starr Exposed Her Small Breast In Her Rush Video (photos) / LASU Urges Bella Shmurda To Return To Class To Earn His Degree / Naira Marley With Half Naked Girls On The Chartered Private Jet-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Balloblog(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
The prayer of Bella Shmurda now is that Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) will be his video for his tract “Rush”.

The music star has gone to the studio to produce a hot video for the track.

Though, the video may.....

https://balloblog.com/bella-shmurda-to-release-rush-video-featuring-half-naked-girls/celebrity/
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Jerryherd: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
This guy just want to keep his brand local... All this nonsense are not necessary for someone as talented as him
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by ajailer(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
NBC will come down hard on that video
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
ajailer:
NBC will come down hard on that video

which NBC ??

NBC that is as useless as the oil in sardine
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jerryherd:
This guy just want to keep his brand local... All this nonsense are not necessary for someone as talented as him
Talent gini? If you call him talent, what would you call J Cole at Bella's age?
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Jerryherd: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Talent gini? If you call him talent, what would you call J Cole at Bella's age?

Because CR7 and Messi the Great are talented doesn't take away Taiye Taiwo or Ihenacho's talent..

The guy is promising
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Because CR7 and Messi the Great are talented doesn't take away Taiye Taiwo or Ihenacho's talent..

The guy is promising
Shouting is not a talent. Everyone can shout. I can beat Bella in a rap battle anytime.
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by ajailer(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
yahjac:

which NBC ??

NBC that is as useless as the oil in sardine

d snippet of d video wey I watch..... nipples full everywhere, I mean naked bobbies. in fact I wonder what our ladies are allowing themselves to be turned into these days all because of money. there will be a time when all naija women go just turn pro on hoeing
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by femi4: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Nbc do dey control cable channels
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by happybee: 7:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Shouting is not a talent. Everyone can shout. I can beat Bella in a rap battle anytime.
Is Bella a rapper?
Re: Bella Shmurda To Release “rush” Video Featuring Half Naked Girls by MeekySmudger(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Masonkaycares:
,...Bruh....though I don't like Nigerian songs,..but Bella is not a fuckin rapper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tega's Husband finally Reacts as Saga sees her nipple / My Girlfriend Does Massage With Sex For Men, How I Found Out Broke My Heart / Ifeanyi Ubah Net Worth 2024 / Wife / Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.