Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

HELP! What Platform Can I Use To Troubleshoot Dstv Decoders - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / HELP! What Platform Can I Use To Troubleshoot Dstv Decoders (212 Views)

Re-scan Your Decoders With TSTV New Frequency Parameters / Sales Of Tstv Decoders Likely To Begin From January 31st / Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! What Platform Can I Use To Troubleshoot Dstv Decoders by satelliteDISH(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good evening brethren, I need your help.

I work in an electrical store. My oga is selling gotv and Dstv dish and Decoders.

Some times customers will call me that the subscription which i did for them is not yet showing. I will then call one man on the phone. The man is not a Dstv agent but he has access to the Dstv platform. I will forward the customer details to him. He will tell me that he is working on the decoder. Within minutes the Dstv will start working.

So my problem now is how can I be doing the same thing so that I cannot be disturbing the man again. Most times his number will be switched off.

Please what platform can I be using for this purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Used Dstv Zappa Decoder.. Long Wire And Complete Dish For Sell / Satellite Technicians Needed / Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.