Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True (8966 Views)

Nigerian Army Troops Raid IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme / Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Liegerian Harm Me has come again
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Eriokanmi: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Before nko...? same way they said no single shot was fired at lekki before their nyansh was open by foreign media who used drones to cover endsars protests. Where is lai muhamed who always threatened CNN? yeye man ever lived

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by mysticwarrior(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
the army is lieing
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Litmus: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Did you confirm if the names and their bank details were real

No mind dem, even if the names Jomo kenyatta and Hogan Jimoh were mockingly listed dem no go still question
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Did you confirm if the names and their bank details were real

The bank account is real, I just tested a transfer now, stop defending nonsense grin
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
Farki:

The bank account is real, I just tested a transfer now, stop defending nonsense grin

Ok.

I saw Skyp bank in the list, skyp bank does not exist anymore.

Even if the name and account are real what proof do you have that the letter is real. Did you see any stamp on the letter?

Why are you so excited when you see negatively
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Litmus:

No mind dem, even if the names Jomo kenyatta and Hogan Jimoh were mockingly listed dem no go still question

Oga it's real go and attempt a transfer then screenshot it to us grin
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ok.

I saw Skyp bank in the list, skyp bank does not exist anymore.

Even if the name and account are real what proof do you have that the letter is real. Did you see any stamp on the letter?

Why are you so excited when you see negatively

Sky Bank rebranded as Polaris Bank in 2018, the soldier in question was recruited into the army in 2014 and the account number given still returns the same name listed.

Do you think I am so stupid to accept such a silly explanation?

Why are you so excited to lie? Must you defend rubbish when it comes from the government?

Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Farki:

Sky Bank rebranded as Polaris Bank in 2018, the soldier in question was recruited into the army in 2014 and the account number given still returns the same name listed.

Do you think I am so stupid to accept such a silly explanation?

Why are you so excited to lie? Must you defend rubbish when it comes from the government?

Where is the army stamp on that letter.

Why do you like to spread FAKENEWS
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the army stamp on that letter.

Why do you like to spread FAKENEWS

In your life have you seen any official Nigerian army letter with a stamp?

It has the letterhead and contact information of several army officers and formations yet you still want to maintain this childish deception.

Below is a Nigerian army letter from 2016 for reference.

Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Farki:

In your life have you seen any official Nigerian army letter with a stamp?

It has the letterhead and contact information of several army officers yet you still want to maintain this childish deception.

Below is a Nigerian army letter from 2016 for reference.

Continue spreading FAKENEWS.

Are you a soldier, you don't know the working of the army.

Stop using FAKENEWS to justify another FAKENEWS
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Continue spreading FAKENEWS.

Are you a soldier, you don't know the working of the army.

Stop using FAKENEWS to justify another FAKENEWS

I am still waiting for you to produce a stamped copy of a Nigerian army letter, until then your barking of fake news is an admission of your stupidity
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Farki:

I am still waiting for you to produce a stamped copy of a Nigerian army letter, until then your barking of fake news is an admission of your stupidity

You saw something on the internet and you want us to believe that it was from the Nigerian army.

With technology, anybody can manipulate anything.

I am suprised that someone like you believes everything posted online.....i am disappointed, i never knew you were daft grin
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Farki: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You saw something on the internet and you want us to believe that it was from the Nigerian army.

With technology, anybody can manipulate anything.

I am suprised that someone like you believes everything posted online.....i am disappointed, i never knew you were daft grin

Is this one fake as well?

Since you are the expert in Nigerian army letters provide your own "real" stamped letter, don't respond unless you do otherwise you are just admitting to be a fool with no point.

Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by heendrix(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Farki:

Is this one fake as well?

Since you are the expert in Nigerian army letters provide your own "real" stamped letter, don't respond unless you do otherwise you are just admitting to be a fool with no point.

I'm surprised you took ur precious time on that renowned Deranged individual when we all know he's a certified slowpoke and a subliterate syphilitic buffoon on this Forum, always nosediving when everyone comments straight. Can you imagine he can't even counter a worthy argument with a proof you been asking for. so for fvck's sake what the Hell are you trying to defend here if you cannot produce something as simple as a stamped letter image??

thebosstrevor1 for ur mind you think you're doing anybody?? you're deceiving nobody but urself cuz Nigerians ain't that Daft. To an average Nairalander you're rather just seen as a Fool on this Forum nothing more
Re: Nigerian Army : Troops Desertion Story Not True by Mandela27: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing / Nigeria Customs Generate N385.7 Billion Revenue In 6 Months / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.