Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder (1777 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
I just noticed that there are some people with inferiority complex on Nairaland.
They make baseless statements which they call reality.
But these statements are just effects of a mental disorder.
I don't think any race or nation is useless.
I think the solution to this mental misdemeanor is a therapeutic session.
The people with this mental disorder have to be treated by the people that can treat them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by budaatum: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Example is anyone who claims Nigeria is a zoo.

Such people are so inferior that they don't realise that they are the caged animals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by heendrix(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
HellVictorinho:
I just noticed that there are some people with inferiority complex on Nairaland.
The people with this mental disorder have to be treated by the people that can treat them.

Is there a therapy centre for this??
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
heendrix:

Is there a therapy centre for this??
There should be.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Spending123: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

Such people are so inferior that they don't realise that they are the caged animals.

And another example is anyone who claims one Nigeria.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Spending123:

And another example is anyone who claims one Nigeria.

Since there's no option except Nigeria, then
something has to be done to make it a better place.
You can't split Nigeria when you lack the power to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by lilvicky68(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
When 99% of Nigerians are already mad..how can the 1% offer therapeutic help to the others..

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
When 99% of Nigerians are already mad..how can the 1% offer therapeutic help to the others..

You need therapy,too.

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
budaatum:

A.k.a

fati2001

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
A.k.a

fati2001

And thebosstrevor1,ChizzyBuna,etc.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

If you think every other person is mad,it doesn't mean you are sane.
Your inferiority complex is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru has a terrible inferiority complex.
He claims to know what is true but he can't prove it.
He doesn't consider the success of black individuals across the world.
He thinks the politicians in Africa can't strengthen the economies of African countries despite all the resources and power they have.
Ultimately,his thinking is wrong.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:
BigBashiru has a terrible inferiority complex.
He claims to know what is true but he can't prove it.
He doesn't consider the success of black individuals across the world.
He thinks the politicians in Africa can't strengthen the economies of African countries despite all the resources and power they have.
Ultimately,his thinking is wrong.

Black people do well individually no doubt.

It is collectively that is the problem. Anywhere you have a group of black people, its usually retrogressive.

Theres a difference between the facts and inferiority complex.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Africa is a shithole - Trump was right - their countries are failed - so why should they be admitted to Canada and US en masse? So they can convert it to the same shit hole that nigeria is? Be grateful to the white and chinese man for inventing that laptop and the Internet you are typing from - if not you would have still been in your mud huts... also be grateful to them for inventing the aircraft that moves you from your shithole abroad. Do you see why the black man has no respect?

An inferior person thinks himself as less. I dont think myself as less to a white man but obvious truths cannot be denied. I am not like a typical black man that loves living in denial and boosting ego instead.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Black people do well individually no doubt.

It is collectively that is the problem. Anywhere you have a group of black people, its usually retrogressive.

Theres a difference between the facts and inferiority complex.

You are wrong.
There is nothing like a retrogressive society because the individuals that make up the society are indispensable to humanity.
In other words,since Dangote is one of the most important people in the world,the tribe that produced him is indispensable to humanity.
You can't prove your so-called facts so stop talking about them.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are wrong.
There is nothing like a retrogressive society because the individuals that make up the society are indispensable to humanity.
In other words,since Dangote is one of the most important people in the world,the tribe that produced him are indispensable to humanity.
Dangote is rich - thats good. like i said the black man does well INDIVIDUALLY. But not collectively.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are wrong.
In other words,since Dangote is one of the most important people in the world,the tribe that produced him is indispensable to humanity.

Black men are not indispensible. they are dispensible - their only contributions are sports and socialization. only 5% excel in the sciences to the level of einstein and faraday.....
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Africa is a shithole - Trump was right - their countries are failed - so why should they be admitted to Canada and US en masse? So they can convert it to the same shit hole that nigeria is? Be grateful to the white and chinese man for inventing that laptop and the Internet you are typing from - if not you would have still been in your mud huts... also be grateful to them for inventing the aircraft that moves you from your shithole abroad. Do you see why the black man has no respect?

An inferior person thinks himself as less. I dont think myself as less to a white man but obvious truths cannot be denied. I am not like a typical black man that loves living in denial and boosting ego instead.

Contradictions.
You don't think you are inferior but you think blacks are inferior.
There's nothing factual about what you are saying.
Inferiority complex has blinded you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Black men are not indispensible. they are dispensible - their only contributions are sports and socialization. only 5% excel in the sciences to the level of einstein and faraday.....
You are still wrong.
Every contribution to science and technology is indispensable.
The 5% is a lie.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

Dangote is rich - thats good. like i said the black man does well INDIVIDUALLY. But not collectively.
You shouldn't use words like COLLECTIVELY in a debate like this.
That's because Africans are not united against any race.
They are not united in whatever competition.
The politicians think a lot more about themselves.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Contradictions.

There is a difference between stating the facts and inferiority complex. Let me give you an example. The typical white man in uk is antisocial. this statement of fact does not mean that me as a white person has inferiority complex - its just a statement of fact.

PW Botha said the black man is the pinnacle of emotional incompetence and you seem to be proving him right. Accept the truth without being emotional about it. The day an african country sends a rocket to the moon then we will know all the races are equal. for now no race is indispensible - yes i agree but the contribution of the blacks is in sports and social culture with 5% in innovation. This means the black race can be easily done without - why do you think blacks suffer the most racism? cos no one respects them. it was same fate for india a while back but now they hv garnered some respect...

1 Like

Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
BigBashiru:

There is a difference between stating the facts and inferiority complex. Let me give you an example. The typical white man in uk is antisocial. this statement of fact does not mean that me as a white person has inferiority complex - its just a statement of fact.

PW Botha said the black man is the pinnacle of emotional incompetence and you seem to be proving him right. Accept the truth without being emotional about it. The day an african country sends a rocket to the moon then we will know all the races are equal. for now no race is indispensible - yes i agree but the contribution of the blacks is in sports and social culture with 5% in innovation. This means the black race can be easily done without - why do you think blacks suffer the most racism? cos no one respects them. it was same fate for india a while back but now they hv garnered some respect...

You have told too many lies.
You even accuse me of being emotional.
What kind of liar are you?
Thou shall not lie too often.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have told too many lies.
You even accuse me of being emotional.
What kind of liar are you?
Thou shall not lie too often.

How's your shithole country and continent doing??
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

What's the meaning of a shithole country/continent
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by budaatum: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You shouldn't use words like COLLECTIVELY in a debate like this.
That's because Africans are not united against any race.
They are not united in whatever competition.
The politicians think a lot more about themselves.

You have broken your own "You shouldn't" in a debate like this, because you are only considering a non-existent collective of united Africans

"The politicians" is a united collective who think a lot more about collective themselves.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by BigBashiru: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Contradictions.

That blacks are inferior is self evident. Why are you always running to white countries?

Why are all your countries shitholes?
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

That blacks are inferior is self evident. Why are you always running to white countries?

Why are all your countries shitholes?

That you're posting nonsense is self-evident.
Why are you always posting nonsense?
Why are all your posts baseless?
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 24, 2021
budaatum:

You have broken your own "You shouldn't" in a debate like this, because you are only considering a non-existent collective of united Africans

"The politicians" is a united collective who think a lot more about collective themselves.

The politicians are not united.
They fight for positions/powers.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

You can't even define the words you are using let alone determine if they are the correct words to use here.
The truth is that you are a supporter of the corrupt oppressive government.
thebosstrevor1 is another supporter of the corrupt oppressive government.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by budaatum: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The politicians are not united.
They fight for positions/powers.

Here you go again with your lack of understanding!

Do politicians not unite in parties and cabals to fight for positions/powers in the House of Reps and Senate to pass laws that favour them?

Now show me you are working on the lazy bit.
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
budaatum:

Do politicians not unite in parties and cabals to fight for positions/powers in the House of Reps and Senate to pass laws that favour them?

You are the one that lacks understanding.
Do the politicians fight spirits for positions?
Re: Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
budaatum:

I never said there's no group of united politicians.
I'm only saying that there are different groups of politicians that engage in battles towards the death of some and the survival of others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Skin Care Ingredients To Avoid… (like The Plague) / Health Talks: Anti-aging & Weigth Balance / Anyone Using Fertilaid Clinic Abuja/trying To/or Have Used Them Let's Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.