Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

When You Reward Evil For Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Reward Evil For Good (126 Views)

I Will Fear No Evil: For Thou Art With Me." / 5 Animals Africans See As Evil / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Reward Evil For Good by jonatoye(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: When you reward evil for Good

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no other way to sow an evil seed into your destiny than to reward evil for the good done to you. Evil will never depart from the house of any man who rewards evil for good!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Whoever rewards evil for good, Evil will not depart from his house." (Proverb 17:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is the will of God for all His people to overcome evil by doing what is good. Hence, when a man fails to forgive his neighbour, show love as required by God and engage in vengeance; he has succeeded in sustaining evil. There is no justification for any man to do evil for any reason. This is the will of God.

Some men make themselves available to be used by the devil to do evil. Some men summon the courage to bite the hands that feed them. Some people have taken over the business, entitlement, enterprise, ministry, position and homes of their master who provided solace for them in the time of their needs. Whenever a man presents himself to act in these manners, he has succeeded in sowing an evil seed that will never depart from his house.

+ How do you reward those who do good to us?

Lord! I receive the grace to always overcome evil with good and do good to men who are blessing to my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
When a man repays evil for good, evil will never depart from his life!!!

Have an Impressive Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Fulfills Genesis 6:3 My Spirit Shall Not Always Strive With Men / The Verdict / Jesus Christ Crucified Is The Only MEANS OF SALVATION Btw Human Being & God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.