Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed (39132 Views)

Policemen, Immigration Officers Exchange Fire Over Ownership Of Outpost In Borno / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Gandollaar(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Whytelyon:

Its well. But think of what I tell u really deeply. A coward who wins a war will live to Fight another one another day.
Government backed genocides are not childs play.
I want peace sir. But I will subscribe to running away to avoid the looming war.

If I run with my husband and two babies, what of my mum and other family members and friends and neighbors all whom I love so much?

Baba we die here.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Gandollaar(f): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Whytelyon:

Its well. But think of what I tell u really deeply. A coward who wins a war will live to Fight another one another day.
Government backed genocides are not childs play.
I want peace sir. But I will not subscribe to running away to avoid the looming war.

If I run with my husband and two babies, what of my mum and other family members and friends and neighbors all whom I love so much?

Baba we die here.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Whytelyon(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
I want peace sir. But I will subscribe to running away to avoid the looming war.

Baba we die here.

Its gonna be fine. God help us all.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by EastisBae: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2021
Whytelyon:

Ok, I like you too much even if I don't know you, but I will tell you one thing, War and genocide is not a good thing to behold.
I traveled to Rwanda recently, and i happened to visit the genocide memorial in Kigali which is today a Museum. When you visit there You would really understand what i tell you.

When you read about 100 days in Hell. or Watch Sometimes in April or watch 100 Days, Its a story the whole world , i am not sure will ever forget. Rwandan Genocide - I shed tears when I visited. Seeing how they killed little children and all. God I be like what is this? I met some of the survivors of the incident, many have not even recovered from the shock till date.

There is this church used as a Memorial site today. The name of the church was Nyarubuye Roman Catholic Church. Its a total desolation now by interahamwe. Interahamwe was backed by the government, Imagine a genocide backed by the government. I met one of the Moderate Hutus who saw death face to face. His family was gruesomely murdered in his own eyes. Hutus killed everyone, Moderate Hutus, Tutsis other tribes.

The soldiers threw Bombs into this Nyarubuye Roman Catholic Church. When the Tutsis ran out, the interahamwe clubbed them, some used Spear and Machetes on this people and you know the very surprising thing? The government was very silent about everything and instead, supplied the Hutus with ammunitions, hand grenades, and other weapons. If not for the Rwandan Parotitic front, the story would have been another thing. On this Note, Let me thank Uganda for helping them (Even though i dont like Uganda)

The government of Nigeria is supporting the Fulani tribe to run religious and genocidal massacre for the other tribes they deem minority. Southern Kaduna Massacre should teach you, Zaria massacre , the one of the Shittes should teach you, Baga Massacre too should teach you a lot.
For Southern Kaduna and Baga Massacre, I just want to ask you one very simple question.
- For Baga and Southern Kaduna , Which one fulani has been convicted? Think deeply about this?

I came back to Nigeria to move my family to southern Africa possibly. And thats why i am working hard and sleepless to make sure GOD grants that desire. Civil War / Genocide is not a good thing to behold.

Read about Southern Sudan, Rwanda Genocide, you will understand that Government backed Genocides are usually the deadliest. What is happening in Northern Nigeria wont waste time to come to the South - Anytime from now.

You made some points, however there is a huge difference between Nigeria and Rwanda in terms of complexity. Rwanda is a small country both in population and land area while Nigeria is a huge country. Government troops won't be able to unleash the sort of genocide that occurred in Rwanda on Southerners. Immediately there is a total anarchy, the army will divide along ethnic lines and each region will fall into the hands of the ethnic groups dominant there. Although, minorities in the North will be vulnerable for obvious reasons but non Indigenous Southerners in the army will vacate South because their safety won't be guaranteed and vice versa. The moment a central government army goes rogue and start killing civilians, a militia will be formed by the various indigenous people of every area as a counter force, although the side backed by the federal government will always have an edge because they will be in control of certain strategic assets however, as the hostilities drag longer, the opposing side will be able to overcome their initial disadvantage.

Lastly, I don't think the world will sit idly and watch Nigeria burn like it happened in Rwanda because the consequences will be disastrous for the entire West Africa with its impact getting to as far as Europe in terms of refugees. Also, there are lots of Southerners in global positions who will naturally use their office to galvanize global bodies into taking action.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Whytelyon(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2021
EastisBae:

You made some points, however there is a huge difference between Nigeria and Rwanda in terms of complexity. Rwanda is a small country both in population and land area while Nigeria is a huge country. Government troops won't be able to unleash the sort of genocide that occurred in Rwanda on Southerners. Immediately there is a total anarchy, the army will divide along ethnic lines and each region will fall into the hands of the ethnic groups dominant there. Although, minorities in the North will be vulnerable for obvious reasons but non Indigenous Southerners in the army will vacate South because their safety won't be guaranteed and vice versa. The moment a central government army goes rogue and start killing civilians, a militia will be formed by the various indigenous people of every area as a counter force, although the side backed by the federal government will always have an edge because they will be in control of certain strategic assets however, as the hostilities drag longer, the opposing side will be able to overcome their initial disadvantage.

Lastly, I don't think the world will sit idly and watch Nigeria burn like it happened in Rwanda because the consequences will be disastrous for the entire West Africa with its impact getting to as far as Europe in terms of refugees. Also, there are lots of Southerners in global positions who will naturally use their office to galvanize global bodies into taking action.

Yes. But I am speaking on safety first. I like to play coward than risk my life for something I know can be very simply averted somehow.
You may be right to say the world wont sit and allow Nigeria to burn Like Rwanda, but It has happened here - Southern Kaduna and Jos and also this one in Nassarawa , have you heard anything about those until date, if you have and they have arrested them, then maybe I am wrong.

We should not go arms way, My opinion if You ask me. Let me be coward , But at the same time, save my entire family from the nonsense looming by these Aimless fulanis. Those ones can die for Nothing. People way day use cow piss baff.
Every friday, once them don eat finish, their Leaders advice them to go for war, and they adhere to such ridiculous requests. Are these ones supposed to live with Human beings afterall?
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Whytelyon(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2021
EastisBae:

At the Bolded you are wrong.
The Hutu Soldiers started it all before handing over to Interahamwe.
Georges Rutaganda Was arrested in Benin Republic. He was Military , worked for Government and spearheaded the attacks on Moderate hutu and Tutsi before handing over to those Hutu rebels who finished the Job.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by EastisBae: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Whytelyon:

At the Bolded you are wrong.
The Hutu Soldiers started it all before handing over to Interahamwe.
Georges Rutaganda Was arrested in Benin Republic. He was Military , worked for Government and spearheaded the attacks on Moderate hutu and Tutsi before handing over to those Hutu rebels who finished the Job.

There is a point you're missing in your comparison between Nigeria and Rwanda. Nigeria is a vast country both population and landmass wise but Rwanda is not. It will be very easy for government and their agents to easily overran Rwanda but same can't happen in a huge country like Nigeria. The first thing that will happen is a division in the army along ethnic lines because no side will watch while their people are being massacred. They will all desert the army and start fighting each other.

What do you think will happen for instance, if government army or its agents starts killing innocent people indiscriminately? Already existing groups like ESN, Amotekun, militants etc who are already armed will move against them. Immediatly there would be arms influx into the country from the South and within a short time, no non Southerner can even remain in the South without risking their lives. Remember that the central government must have lost all legitimacy by now, so anything under its control in the South will be taken over by the indigenes. If they can be vulnerable during peace times then imagine what the situation will be like when law and order has totally broken down. Do you even know that arms can take just a matter of days to be bought and shipped? Even such government would have become a total pariah in the global diplomatic circle and severe sanctions will be placed on it while the Southern sections would enjoy global goodwill as the oppressed.

With no oil sales, no control of ports or revenue from the South, don't you think it would be over before it even starts?

Even in CAR, the government troops were easily overran by civilians with very little arms compared to huge country like Nigeria that is already bugged down by a lot of fighting in different sectors.

I repeat, the Rwanda genocide can't happen in the South. If you're talking about the North, yes it can easily take place there against Southerners living there as well as minorities but South as a region, it can't possibly happen!
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Bakori07: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Tyrant Buhari
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by Danzakidakura(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2021
Nigeria army should deployed war jet and bomb the whole of katsina. If not then Buhari is a bandit.
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by luluosas(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Again?
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by elijahkayode(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Foodforthought:
You call secessionists terrorists.
You tag protesters hoodlums.
But you call insurgents bandits.
The North will reap what it has sown.

Then the Lord said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
Jeremiah 1:14 KJVAAE
Re: Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed by bizzibodi(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2021
EastisBae:

Which action can d global community takes bomb asorock?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.