Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition (37477 Views)

How Cabal Prevented Buhari From Acting On Magu’s Probe Report Since Dec 2020 / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by timagentms: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tinubu the jaganban is the code for 2023.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Thunder1010: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
See person way matured reasonable man go they kill himself for to be president..10 percent of all taxes in lagos every month..forget dangote this guy should be the richest person in africa off course Forbes wont rate him cuz he gets the cash dubiously..my prob with this country..them nor get any person with clean hands that can pillot the affairs of this nation .no wonder we saw 5 bullion vans during elections.lagos is finish there is no way its citizens can leave this entrapment..make he just they enjoy him lagos na...y go for presidency..i nor understand this jabagan

5 Likes

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Jhayphil: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Saharareporters and their usual display of unprofessionalism and irresponsibility. And the Osinbajo-led ESP helped us out of recession.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Springboot: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
Candidate picked by Buhari? I don't believe all this story, Buhari is not the one ruling this country, it's the cabal, I'm sure Buhari does not even know the name of the service chiefs, if you ask him who the Lagos state governor is, I'm certain he doesn't know.

3 Likes

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by SmartPolician: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
aremuforlife:
Nothing will come out of the probe, go and write it down. This present efcc chairman will perform less. He needs to channel his energy to the corruption going and the files on the table. Tinubu left power 2007 and he was probed by the then opposition and he was not find wanting.

Where did you get that NONSENSE from?

2 Likes

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by ScamHunter: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Racoon:
The political intrudges continues.The systematic crippling of the political willpower of other members of the legacy parties started since winning 2015 but many of the unfortunate power players therein never deciphered it.

It was fool hardy of the Bullion vans man to completely let down his guards to engage in that depicable act forgetting that even the late MKO Abiola who supported IBB/Abacha military coups with hope to reap the windfall of such dangerous adventure ended up with a tragic end.Now the cabal have come out openly to do the maximum damage.

Yoruba are always suckers to Fulani right from the days of Afonja. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Finally, Fulani still plans to sink them all as they'[re already on progressive exile to Republic of Benin. In less than 100 years, their land would be Fulani home. Mumuism is a problem.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by aremuforlife(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

Where did you get that NONSENSE from?
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Quite clear now sowore's bullying is because of an under ground support for tinubu as president. Buhari, tinubu and all corrupt politicians and so called activists like sowore are all playing their dirty games.
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by UncommonLogic: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Most Nigerians didn't even know who the VP was under Jonathan, yet these mumus say Osinbajo is caged.

Bunch of delusional jokers.
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Farki: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:
What is cabal? Caged Osinbajo? How? Osinbajo remain the most actionable VP we ever had, so who are the cabals that caged him, caged him & his executing a N2.3trn worth of project entrusted to him by his boss. Sahara desert have started with their fake news again.

Sahara Reporter desert is just a falsehood peddler,we don't take the fakenews outfit serious anymore

Immediately after Buhari returned from medical leave he was stripped of certain powers to limit his influence.

https://punchng.com/cabal-targets-osinbajo-over-actions-taken-as-ag-president/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
aremuforlife:
Nothing will come out of the probe, go and write it down. This present efcc chairman will perform less. He needs to channel his energy to the corruption going and the files on the table. Tinubu left power 2007 and he was probed by the then opposition and he was not find wanting.

One of Tinubu's monthly 5k online warrior/foot soldier spotted!
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Obdk: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
aremuforlife:
with ur yoruba Muslim English
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Blakpot: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:
What is cabal? Caged Osinbajo? How? [b]Osinbajo remain the most actionable VP we ever had, [/b]so who are the cabals that caged him, caged him & his executing a N2.3trn worth of project entrusted to him by his boss. Sahara desert have started with their fake news again.

Sahara Reporter desert is just a falsehood peddler,we don't take the fakenews outfit serious anymore

I couldn't stop laughing at the bolded part.

Its no coincidence Osibanjo; the most actionable VP we've ever had happens to be the vice to the most inactionable president we've ever had.

I mean he gots no choice.
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
ScamHunter:

Yoruba are always suckers to Fulani right from the days of Afonja. They keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Finally, Fulani still plans to sink them all as they'[re already on progressive exile to Republic of Benin. In less than 100 years, their land would be Fulani home. Mumuism is a problem.
this is not about tribe ..let anyone rule with some percentage of integrity..i dont knoe how people want us to vote for a common past gov that rolled out 5 bullion vans cuz of common election.and collects the whole tax of lagos which is the highest revenue genarating city in africa ..takes his own cut and give part of it to the governor he put there..no wonder ambode left like a cowarf.there is no way he would have been able to fight someone that pays him.kia i feel for lagosian o.see entrapment they can nerver get out of this mess.its so painfull...obaseki mess adams up cuz adams was not the one paying obaseki.tinubu is a wise man.til he dies he will continue to pik governor for that state.y his he not contented with lagos y presidency make e nor go mess up o..it may reduce his holding on lagos.y are nigerians not contended na wah o..lagosian even pay mkt tax to all his children and inlaws waiting this guy they find again..he is already blessed though not in a proper way.may god forgive him..i dont care abt tribe my own is that they bring anybody that has smell degree of concience dont expect any vote from south south..over here we nor get time for uche face i did rather vote for another fulani who is an upgrade of bubu or any yoruba man apart from tinubu .if tinubu is represenring the whole political parties in nigeria i go just sit down house on election dey they watch zeeworld

2 Likes

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by SmartPolician: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
aremuforlife:

How old are you?

At least I senior you and your papa.

Tinubu was discharged because the the Code of Conduct Bureau didn't invite him to defend himself about operating foreign accounts before taking him to the Code of Conduct Tribunal and the former couldn't prove that they invited him.

Justice Umar discharged Tinubu because he said that the CCB's prosecuting counsel abused the court process.

Be informed

2 Likes

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by ChiefOloye(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
there's nothing new in the concoction, just a piece of rubbish as usual, giving undeserving attributes to nonsensical opportunists like malami. who was malami before he was made Minister?

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by frank417: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
The only thing I read was:

In the same vein, the state has also never denied claims that the company takes about 10 percent of the internally generated revenue of Lagos, estimated in 2016 to be about N40 billion every month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by maybanks: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Before Malami was eyeing Kebbi State Governorship seat, now it's Malami eyeing the presidency. Sowore and his goons in Sahara Desert won't stop at anything to bring down this Government. The inconsistency in this reportage makes me feel so sorry for the Nigerian Media

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Thunder1010: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
I still don't understand how and where Osinbajo is been caged, pure rubbish!
Osinbajo is putting all his best in making Nigeria best place to leave. What concerns Osinbajo with all this trash.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by scribble: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kingscee:
Please my people, say Tinubu go die if him no rule this country? What's all this noise about Tinubu and 2023? The stupid man no even care about his people wey Hausa/Fulanis dey slaughter like chicken for some times now, Yoruba people should wake up and kick that drug baron to where he belongs.

That photo you posted

Tinubu mouth big oooo

Buhari don penetrate the guy

Eeewwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by Akolawole(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
AbijaJ:

How true is this?

Sensible Nigerians know that is NOT true

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by iykelight: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fear Rotimi Amaechi!
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

Tinubu can never be Nigeria president.. I don't hate him but the powers that be and the masses from other part of south and north too...
Too bad..
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by nedekid: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
okefranci:
Osinbajo has NOTHING to do with whatever it is...they just put his name on it mischievously
You cannot belief abi?
E shock you right?
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by sam564: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
onuman:
The cabal could only have been since Arewa soldiers proliferated 12 states and many political constituencies in Arewa north.

A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states.

The cabal thus has ample advantages to largely determine who becomes president of Nigeria.

No country ever used land mass as criterion to proliferate too many states in an area with larger land mass than others, except Nigeria.

Bola Tinubu was among the earliest southern politicians who understood the fraud of Nigeria’s 36 states political structure overwhelmingly favoring Arewa, and for more than 10 years campaigned for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically, not the political structure created by soldiers of Arewa.

Alas in 2014, only he could understand why he took the political course he took.

Restructure Nigeria politically before the 2023 presidential election.
how can u do that when the head of the executives, legislatures and judiciary arre from the north.?
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by nedekid: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Joyce95:
VP Osinbajo hands are clean, where all this evil lies and manipulation is coming from
We all like the man, that though does not make him clean. He might be clean personally, but the murky waters of politics at that level demands he be stained.
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Perhaps undecided
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by clothingonline(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Na everday same topic this man will easily win with constant free promotion like Dey did for buhari
Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by witworth(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Any Buhari appointee cannot win the presidency without Tinubu. Even the very same Buhari couldn't win the presidency then without Tinubu.
The way I see things now, APC is about to fall into pieces, Tinubu will prefer to destroy the ship.
This is a reminder that any house built with saliva in the evening will be destroy by ordinary dew in the morning.
Buhari thinks he knows politics, he forgot how he cried and begged for mercy and support back then, he doesn't know how rich and powerful Tinubu is.
Tinubu is a senior criminal though, but he is such a silent and deadly one that has survived longer than imagine even from the days of abiola and abacha regime. Malami is just a kindergarten.
Anyway am waiting and watching the tragicomedy that is about to happen next.
All these wrong leaders here and there, fake country with fake foundational independence.

1 Like

Re: How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:
What is cabal? Caged Osinbajo? How? Osinbajo remain the most actionable VP we ever had, so who are the cabals that caged him, caged him & his executing a N2.3trn worth of project entrusted to him by his boss. Sahara desert have started with their fake news again.

Forget English
Politics don't Care if you're active or not .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.