Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. (391 Views)

Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? / APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. by dignity33: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have noticed that is only in SS and SE the whole Area will be bombard, torture and rape women by soldiers when they are killed by any group but in the North no action whosoever. Soldiers are being killed every day in the North we haven't hear any village or town burnt down by Nigeria Soldiers but when it comes to South particular SS and SE they will become chuk Norris .
Re: Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. by Mightyhaiz: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Exactly
Re: Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. by Tumbulum: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
My brother that is why the country will never progress until the day we reach the boiling point. You kill people in the ss and se and pamper terrorist in the north and then you turn around and expect progress?

1 Like

Re: Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. by Nigeriadondie1: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2021
What do you expect when the commander in chief is from the north.

I love the way these bloodthirsty soldiers are slaughtered by bandits or terrorists.

Many innocent Nigerians have been slaughtered by these beasts in uniform.
https://mobile.twitter.com/yarkafanchan/status/1362387645184245760
Re: Send Soldiers To Bombard Katsina The Way You Do In Orlu And Obigbo. by Jostoman: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Am still waiting for our president to also declare no - fly zone in katsina just the way he declare it in Zamfara.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Revolutionary Party Change Guards / Ibrahim Babangida Annulled June 12 Election On Bad Belle- Obasanjo / Why Pantami Engaged Boko Haram Leader In Fierce Debate -lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.