Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops (1648 Views)

Thugs Have Invaded Our Obingwa Local Government Office In Abia State - INEC / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Terrorists Have Taken Over Forests In Nigeria – Akeredolu Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jihardy Terrorists have invaded Nigeria in troops.

My claim can be proofed by high attacks and ruthless killings of innocent Nigerians the past few years. You all will agree with me that extra judicial killings have upsurged recently. The killings have intensified in the North while it is beginning to become a norm in the South, South West especially.

Boko Haram terrorists aka Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, Kidnappers are all over Nigeria in great troops. They are preparing a big plan to start a civil war in Nigeria. The Terrorist Organization tested the might of the North by testing how the South can cope without the supply of food items from the North.

The glaring truth is, the ruling Power in Nigeria have a big hand in the influx of Jihadists into the Country. They have been allowing the passage of terrorists into the Country unabated.

The South will be making a Grave Mistake if we fail to file sharp our inner security apparatus, else, we'll lose more than anyone can think of. If the South fail to prepare, all that gives her pride will be eroded by the storm rousing from the North.

The South will be making a Grave Mistake if we think that the killings on our Region will be stopped by Security Agencies of our Federation. We are wrong, the Nigeria Security Force can't help victims because the Nigerian Security have been compromised by Saboteurs.

The South will be making a Grave Mistake if we think the supply of food items from the North to the South will remain smooth and normal like before, we are Jonzing.

The recent strike by the Northern Coalition wasn't really an action of protest against the Shasha incident and killings of Northerners. The Cabals were the ones testing their war strategy by pausing the supply of food items to the South. They tested the might of the North through the blockage. Imagine the blockage of food, while Boko Haram descend hard on lives and properties in the South, how are we going to defend ourselves?

Our South Leaders must start meeting constantly without the interference of the North. We must start discussing urgent food security in the South. We must start preparing for war by enhancing the Might of our inner Security Apparatus.

Our South Leaders must setup Diplomatic Committees who meets farmers from Neighboring Countries, seeking...

Our South Leaders must acquire Diplomats who seek for the interference and intervention of World Powers concerning the activities of terrorists in our Region.

We must adopt Diplomacy and Force in this struggle we found ourselves.
The South must be Prepared.
Naira Marley is a Mole.

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Paperworka: 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Are you just waking up? ! !
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Spending123: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2021
Buahri has distroyed Nigeria beyond repair!! Truly truly I say unto you "what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist"

3 Likes

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2021
South Nigeria must become a separate country!
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Rugaria: 12:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Oliseh Metuh called them the janja-weed party and he was right..

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:
Truly truly I say unto you "what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist"

Continue to deceive yourself.

I know Buhari is so crafty and deceptive... but, he's lost this war.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Rugaria:
Oliseh Metuh called them the janja-weed party and he was right..

Some men actually saw the Storm coming but they only told us about it in proverbs.

2 Likes

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:37am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
South Nigeria must become a separate country!

theFilmtricsay

The Victory of the South would be like filmtric in the eyes of the Northerners.

The war have started.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Spending123: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Continue to deceive yourself.
I know Buhari is so crafty and deceptive... but, he's lost this war.

Do you understand my comment at all?

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by dollytino4real(f): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2021
no wonder they are destroying farm produced in the south!! but they will fail woefully

2 Likes

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

The Victory of the South would be like filmtric in the eyes of the Northerners.
The war have started.
yes bro The. End of the delusional dreams of the caliphate A regional and world power!
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Spending123:

Do you understand my comment at all?

I reread and deduced the message, thanks.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
no wonder they are destroying farm produced in the south!! but they will fail woefully

It have been their plan all along.

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by dollytino4real(f): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

It have been their plan all along.
guy u no dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

yes bro
The. End of the delusional dreams of the caliphate
A regional and world power!

theFilmtricsay

South Nigerians are the Greatest Pride of Africa, as evidenced by individual qualities, talents and achievements. It is time for our Glory to radiate far beyond the Universe.

Not even the backward parasitic North can stop us.

South Nigeria
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy u no dey sleep?

How do I sleep when my Region is invaded by bloodthirsty killers.

l must play my own part as a concerned South Nigerian in creating constant awareness among the ignorants.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by dollytino4real(f): 12:56am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

How do I sleep when my Region is invaded by bloodthirsty killers.

l must play my own part as a concerned South Nigerians in creating constant awareness among the ignorants.
ok they are not there now! so sleep

3 Likes

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok they are not there now! so sleep

Lol... I'll do that at the right time. thanks.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

South Nigerians are the Greatest Pride of Africa, as evidenced by individual qualities, talents and achievements. It is time for our Glory to radiate far beyond the Universe.

Not even the backward parasitic North can stop us.

South Nigeria
and this will bring about the rising of Africa
Afrika will be great again!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by dollytino4real(f): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Lol... I'll do that at the right time. thanks.
u be vilgnatil or force man
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Optional09: 1:02am On Mar 05, 2021
We must authorize OPC to secure our bushes and give them needed firearms to do the job also they should stop the stupidity of political correctness of “we need approval of our authority” that’s bull crap! The (Jihadi) terrorist don’t need authorities approval why are you waiting for the approval of authority that you know is complicit in this issues of security. I consider it uncommitted and incentives of the dangers ahead of all of us.

We the citizens of SW Nigeria gives you the approval to go into the bushes and start securing us. I understand Ghani Adams is waiting for funding from government but can we seek funding from elsewhere first, let’s start thinking outside the box as to where the funding can come from. Let start wooing young Yoruba 16 and above to join Yoruba combatants groups resume training... let’s improve our preparedness and all that

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy u no dey sleep?
Nigeria is in a deep mess Its sitting on a open keg of activated gunpowder with a cigar in hand We must solve it Sleep happy today You might not have a chance to tommorow
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by dollytino4real(f): 1:05am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Nigeria is in a deep mess
Its sitting on a open keg of activated gunpowder with a cigar in hand
We must solve it
Sleep happy today
You might not have a chance to tommorow

theFilmtricsay
God will see us thru it all

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
AMEN.
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 1:10am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

and this will bring about the rising of Africa
Afrika will be great again!

theFilmtricsay

Your Visions are Clear.

The rest of the Black Nations will draw inspiration from our Great World Competing achievements.

South Nigeria would become the number one destination choice of every Africans seeking Success, in South Nigeria Success resides.

South Nigeria
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Optional09: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:

oh crap god again? thats all the solution you’ve got to offer? even the people who brought god to you don’t use him like that. If you mess with Israel as a nation they’ll fûck you up with the most sophisticated weapons.

God gave you brain to sense danger and react appropriately no to cry like cowards because he has given you the spirit of courage not of coward so that you can conquer your enemies

2 Likes

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2021
to what purpose?to remove their northern leader? or what
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2021
dollytino4real:
u be vilgnatil or force man
grin
Great men sleep less.
We think, plan and execute.
Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Nigeria is in a deep mess
Its sitting on a open keg of activated gunpowder with a cigar in hand
We must solve it
Sleep happy today
You might not have a chance to tommorow

theFilmtricsay

Truth is the keg of gunpowder have exploded already, just that the shock and heat waves are yet to hit some elements. Nigeria is at war already.

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by Spending123: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Maybe I don't. Kindly expatiate.
Read back the comment again.

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by theFilmtric: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Truth is the keg of gunpowder have exploded already, just that the shock and heat waves are yet to hit some elements. Nigeria is at war already.

Yes
I'm going to create a thread about South Nigeria tommorow
I hope the mods don't delete it again
I'll tag you
Are you on reddit?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Jihardy Terrorists Have Invaded Nigeria In Troops by SouthNigerian: 1:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Optional09:
We must authorize OPC to secure our bushes and give them needed firearms to do the job also they should stop the stupidity of political correctness of “we need approval of our authority” that’s bull crap! The (Jihadi) terrorist don’t need authorities approval why are you waiting for the approval of authority that you know is complicit in this issues of security. I consider it uncommitted and incentives of the dangers ahead of all of us.

We the citizens of SW Nigeria gives you the approval to go into the bushes and start securing us. I understand Ghani Adams is waiting for funding from government but can we seek funding from elsewhere first, let’s start thinking outside the box as to where the funding can come from. Let start wooing young Yoruba 16 and above to join Yoruba combatants groups resume trading... let’s improve our preparedness and all that

Well said... I want to believe our Leaders in Southwest, South South, and of course Southeast are working out something.

Just like you pointed out, our SW Leaders must imbibe the heart of a lion and make decisive decisions, not waiting for the ones who created the beast to come save us. We must stand up for ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: No Room For Presidential Aspirants Above 60 Years — Fayemi / Facts:Europe Richest Country Luxembourg With A Smaller Size Than Kano State / Akwa Ibom Is Not Safe Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.