Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? (5133 Views)

I Saw This Coursemate Of Mine Beautiful Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Virus99: 3:46am On Mar 05, 2021
Hi guys I came across this penmanship on my Facebook wall and I cannot but marvel at it's beauty !

On the flip, I don't think it is written under the typical pressurized exam environment in Nigerian Universities.

Or it is just that if ones handwriting is good, it is good regardless of the pressure and rush while writing.

Have you seen a more beautiful handwriting ?

Cc
Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by punisha: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2021
I won't wetin your spec of woman go be....if na this be the most beautiful handwriting

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by beanswyter: 5:31am On Mar 05, 2021
The writing look girly tongue wink,one thing for the writing to be beautiful another thing for the writer to be dull grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2021
this handwriting is good for all situations

1. Some persons write well, but don't know what to write about.

2. Some persons write badly if rushed, but if you see their script -na fire be dat!

3. Some persons write well as well as know what to write.

ME:

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by illmatic101(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Virus99:
Hi guys I came across this penmanship on my Facebook wall and I cannot but marvel at it's beauty !

On the flip, I don't think it is written under the typical pressurized exam environment in Nigerian Universities.

Or it is just that if ones handwriting is good, it is good regardless of the pressure and rush while writing.

I use to write like this some years back. Now google the best handwriting in the world and see what it looks like.

I now write like that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by The6thAustralia: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2021
The art of writing is good as dead. Typing is the in-thing

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by deltateam: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2021
MikeAterezzi:
this handwriting is good for all situations

1. Some persons write well, but don't know what to write about.

2. Some persons write badly if rushed, but if you see their script -na fire be dat!

3. Some persons write well as well as know what to write.

ME:

Lol. You captured it well.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by femi4: 6:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Too perfect to be real
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Bigflamie(m): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2021
grin The letters dey fear to touch the sheet lines?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by whemmytopsy(m): 7:28am On Mar 05, 2021
You need to see my babes writing.... She's a steno.... Forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Fine,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by cassidy1996(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2021
fine indeed
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by tofek4real: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Virus99:

E fine but na primary school hand writing
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Yahman1(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Beautiful handwriting there

but it's because the writer

is probably in a relaxed mood

now imagine he/she is writing

a tough exam and hears "2 Minutes to go"

make we see if the handwriting no go change
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2021
whemmytopsy:
You need to see my babes writing.... She's a steno.... Forget.
unfortunately, she may not brain, tell me
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by The5DME(m): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2021
My writing de be like mandarin when I hear 'two more minutes' to submit for exam hall and we never even finish theory part.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Sickmod(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Nice one....when relaxed

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by theFilmtric: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yahman1:
Beautiful handwriting there

but it's because the writer

is probably in a relaxed mood

now imagine he/she is writing

a tough exam and hears "2 Minutes to go"

make we see if the handwriting no go change cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin The handwriting go turn Chinese
theFilmtricsay
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Bisshop123(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nna d handwriting fine oo
Unlike me wey ma own dey as If say fowl dey scatter ground

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by juniorstar(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
cryptographers over to you. but one thing about the writer is DAT she is very patient
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
lol, my writing is not good at all, it's like writing C Sharp, only those who understand what i am driving at understands, mostly me and my teachers.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by pozehnani(f): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
This looks like a type writing machine writing. Even the accuracy of the punctuation marks and calculated spacing gives it away.

I learnt how to type with a machine. so I know the job of a type writer when I see one.

Beautiful writing kor.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Na who get 2 hours to write exam go dey write like this?
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by HimName: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omo, dis kind of handwriting go varnish once you hear 4 minutes to go when u still dey question 2, section A out of section A-E.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by ABCthingx: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2021

I wrote these. Shey I try small grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by ABCthingx: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
pozehnani:
This looks like a type writing machine writing. Even the accuracy of the punctuation marks and calculated spacing gives it away.

I learnt how to type with a machine. so I know the job of a type writer when I see one.

Beautiful writing kor.
lol. The alphabets of a typewriter are perfectly same. This is not one.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Haywire711: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
This writing is so goooood.
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by flokii: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lovely.. I doubt anyone would write this way in Engineering Depts. or Medical school
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
My own fine pass... Itz looks like the writer is a short person lol
Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by whemmytopsy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Volkswagen90:
unfortunately, she may not brain, tell me
Forget, she's a rare breed, very intelligent and brilliant.... Name any topic, she'll flow with you like water.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A More Beautiful Handwriting ? by Virus99: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
ABCthingx:

I wrote these. Shey I try small grin

Wow
You're gifted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo State School Of Nursing, Akure , 2017/2018 Application Form Is Currently On / Horrible World History / University Of Jos Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.