Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How This Inexperienced Nigeria Housewife Sold A Property Worth ₦280 Million - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How This Inexperienced Nigeria Housewife Sold A Property Worth ₦280 Million (196 Views)

Fire Guts Houses In Umuahia, Property Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Rain Destroy Property Worth Millions In Rivers State / Buy property worth 6m with initial deposit of 1m and win free trip to Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How This Inexperienced Nigeria Housewife Sold A Property Worth ₦280 Million by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 05, 2021
This is the story of a Nigeria housewife who became stinking rich through real estate marketing.

Her name is Victoria Lawson.

Mrs. Victoria Lawson fell in love with real estate when she had her 6 months industrial training (IT) with a real estate company in Lagos.

Her personal experience handling real estate transactions with the real estate company she worked with during her industrial attachment convinced her beyond reasonable doubt that real estate is the stress-free way to amass massive wealth.

Her personal experience in that company showed her that selling high end properties to the rich and getting paid millions of naira in commission is the secret to retire rich.

And enjoy massive wealth in your later years in life.

Therefore, she vowed that she was going to live below her means when she starts working and invest a large chunk of what she earns in real estate in order to become fabulously wealthy by the time she turns 50.

Victoria was one of the lucky ones.

She secured a job less than a year after graduating from the University.

The following year she fell in love with Mr. Lawson, the apple of her eyes, and got married.

Mr. Lawson was very different from his wife.

He loved to party and enjoy life.

His philosophy is simple: “Life is short. Enjoy it to the fullest while it last”.

Mr. Lawson could not help but be concerned about his wife’s frugal lifestyle.

“What is your problem?” He asked on one occasion.

“Why are you so stuck in your little ways as if you’re from a poor family? I’m a big boy. I have money. Step out of your comfort zone and enjoy yourself!”

“Honey, you’re correct” she replied. “I need to loosen up a bit. You know what, give me 5 minutes and I will be all yours. Let’s go party!”

She enjoyed the party with her husband that weekend.

With her husband in such a happy mood, she broke the news to him.

“I bought that 70 plots of land I told you about from the commissions I made selling properties to client”.

Her husband was shocked.

“What? Are you out of your mind? I told you that area is too far!”

“That is why I bought it” she replied. “A land that is considered too far by majority of people often sells at low price. And that means I can make a lot of money from it if I hold it for a long time”.

“You are a very stubborn wife!” The husband shouted. And then stormed out of the bedroom.

Her husband’s lack of understanding and non-interest in real estate hurt her feelings.

But that did not stop her from acquiring more properties.

Eventually, she acquired a total of 210 plots in 3 separate estates in Ibeju Lekki Lagos Nigeria.

Then she crossed her fingers and waited.

When Mrs. Victoria Lawson turned 45 she decided to sell the 70 plots she had in one of the estate she invested in to a company planning to build housing units for sale.

The company paid her 280 million Naira, which came down to 20 times the price she bought the property.

She took a picture of the cheque and sent it to her husband via WhatsApp.

The husband called her.

“What is this?” he asked in amazement. “Did you rob a bank?”

“No” she replied calmly. “I sold the 70 plots I bought 12years ago . . . the one you were mad at me for buying”.

“Are you kidding me?” He asked, completely ruffled.

“No” she replied. “I have actually cashed the cheque.

I can send you a screen shot of my account balance if you doubt me”.

Mr. Lawson laughed. “This woman is a genius” he said to himself.

CONTINUE READING: [url]https://www.wealth-ideas.com/how-this-inexperienced-nigeria-housewife-sold-a-property-worth-%e2%82%a6280-million/[/url]

Re: How This Inexperienced Nigeria Housewife Sold A Property Worth ₦280 Million by illicit(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

To Let: 4 Bedroom Flat (en Suite) At Ijako Along Lag-abekuta Express, Ogun State / A 2 Storey Building At Utako With 17 Blocks Apartment For Sale. / Trillion Park Estate: Confirmed 100% Dry Land Buy N Build Estate In Bogije Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.