Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

More Than 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Covid-19 Vaccination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Than 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Covid-19 Vaccination (96 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Covid-19 Vaccination by Alexandrox: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Dr. Faisal Shuaib, the Executive Director of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) says about 2.3 million Nigerians registered for the COVID-19 vaccinations in just less than 24 hours.
Citizens were able to sign through an online portal launched on Monday.
“I can tell you that there is a lot of excitement,” said Dr. Faisal during a television interview with Nigeria’s Channels Television. “I know some people have their concerns and we are trying but I want to give you an example of the enthusiasm that Nigerians are showing around wanting to take these vaccines, around midday on Monday when we launched the e-registration platform, in less than 24 hours, we already had up to 2.3m Nigerians who had registered, and that number continues to increase.”
The Executive Director explained that NPHCDA has already put plans in place for the rollout of the vaccine and is only waiting for the approval of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Nigeria on Tuesday received close to four million COVAX AstraZeneca vaccines, making it the third country in the world to receive the free COVAX vaccines.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccine In Nigeria: Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Say 'I No Need / U.S. Democrats Push To Make COVID-19 Relief Bill Aid To The Poor Permanent / The Best Ideas To Increase Fat Burning Hormones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.