Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Rajab, Sha'ban Then Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rajab, Sha'ban Then Ramadan (151 Views)

The Month Of Sha'ban Is Upon Us! / Reminder: Sha'ban Is Here, Get Ready For Ramadan / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rajab, Sha'ban Then Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2021
Assalamu alaikum,

Alhamdulillah.
May the Peace and blessings of Allah be on the last messenger and all those who follow his path till the last day.

Today is Yawmul Jumu'ah (Friday) 21st of Rajab 1442Hijriyyah. 21 - 07 - 1442AH. #CountingOfTheSultan

Rajab will end in about 8/9 days

Sha'ban will either be 29/30 days

So the month of Ramadan will start in between 37-39 days.

If you still owe Sawm (i.e. fast) from the previous years, the time to pay back is now!
You don't need to make Sawm except what is authentically narrated in Islam. Do not fast Rajab + Sha'ban + Ramadan as this is an innovation.

May Allah accept it from us all.

2 Shares

Re: Rajab, Sha'ban Then Ramadan by PussyOdour(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2021
shocked

Even though i am a born and a real Muslim, i want to say, i am not always proud of Islam, I don't know why.
Re: Rajab, Sha'ban Then Ramadan by AntiChristian: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
PussyOdour:
shocked

Even though i am a born and a real Muslim, i want to say, i am not always proud of Islam, I don't know why.

We pray for the cure of your malady!

(1) (Reply)

Moderation In Spending / Greeting The Children / The Best Gift You Can Ever Give To Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.