Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes (1222 Views)

Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Insecurity: Ugwuanyi Begins Clearing Of Bushes Used As Criminal Hideouts (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Kwashiman: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes, Forests

Agricultural activities have resumed in eastern Nigeria as farmers return to the farm after what they describe as the successful flushing out of violent/killer Fulani herdsmen by members of the Eastern Security Network.

Farmers from Abia who spoke to our correspondent said that they now enjoy peace on their farms and even in their communities.

Ms. Glory Nwagbara, who said that she stopped going to her farm since August 2019, said that she has now fully returned to farming.

“I know very well that we will return home with a good harvest because here in my community we have completely returned to agriculture without fear of being raped or killed by Fulani herdsmen,” she said while thanking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB ) and the Eastern Security Network.

Mr. Benjamin Ndukwe, a yam farmer, had lost a lot last year when herdsmen invaded his farm with cattle, said: “I thank ESN for helping us get back to our farm and ensuring that our agricultural products are safe.”

“Here for my community everywhere dey peaceful because Fulani people wey dey rape people for bush and farm don run,” said a mother of 3, Mrs Uchechi.

Azuka Daniel, Chioma Onwuka, described Eastern Security Network as “sent by God”, adding that now everywhere there is peace in their communities.

Others who also spoke, expressed their gratitude, and also hope that the peace would last for a long time.

https://www.akelicious.net/agriculture-activities-resume-in-east-as-esn-comb-fulani-herdsmen-out-of-bushes-forests/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Fahdiga(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Thank God for ESN. I don't know about Amotekun in the west

9 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by amazingspiderma: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
It's time to develop regional food security programs. At least we can clearly see how far the North can go with their actions.

Even American never prevented Iran from access to food and medicine.

All the evidence of war are evident. Injustice, favoritism, propaganda, weapons, killings and raping.
It will be wrong for anyone not to think in that direction.

4 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by saintjimos(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
success
Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2021
grin Celebrating too early. As if Fulani herdsmens will let this go or this jobless ESN will not abandon this illusion and run away when they find better Job somewhere else. I wish they will keep protecting their people instead of running away to Lagos and Abroad. Their leaders and many of their followers have run away. The few men in the village will also run away. Matter of time before we all become North.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin Celebrating too early. As if Fulani herdsmens will let this go or this jobless ESN will not abandon this illusion and run away when they find better Job somewhere else. I wish they will keep protecting their people instead of running away to Lagos and Abroad. Their leaders and many of their followers have run away. The few men in the village will also run away. Matter of time before we all become North.

God bless Nigeria.

So you're not happy that people can return back to their farm to earn a living? What kind of mind is wrapped in your body?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by donyfrank: 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
I noticed the change last time I was traveling from Umuahia to Ohafia through Bender axis.
Unlike before when farmers went to their farms in group of 50 people lining up.
But now, everyone of the is moving freely on his/her own.
No fear again.
Kudos #ESN#

Please, Uwazurike form your own security and hand it over to the governor's of the south east.

6 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Kwashiman: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin [s]Celebrating too early. As if Fulani herdsmens will let this go or this jobless ESN will not abandon this illusion and run away when they find better Job somewhere else. I wish they will keep protecting their people instead of running away to Lagos and Abroad. Their leaders and many of their followers have run away. The few men in the village will also run away. Matter of time before we all become North[/s].

God bless Nigeria.
No get heart attack ooo! grin Sheer envy, bitterness, and hate all enmeshed in one unfortunate anatomy of human waste. But I sympathize with your situation, just don't drink sniper too early cause I feel you can still redeem your dark soul from needless hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by BlowYourMind: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2021
Hope it wouldn't backfire because Hope uzodimma, other igbo fulani extensional governors and the ohaneze will not proscribed ESN and order them to be completely annihilated

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Akiara: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2021
THE FACT THAT ESN IS WORKING ..IS ACTUALLY A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

A PEOPLE THAT "HAVE" BRAINS SEE GOOD LEADERSHIP AND THEY'LL SUPPORT IT TOTALLY.

WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE....

OPENED THREADS TO "MOCK" ENUGU AND WATER SHORTAGES??...OTHERS....
OPENED THREADS TO CELEBRATE A 10TH RATE CHINA COMPANY.

THE FUNNIEST THING ..IS THAT 90% PRIVATE "BORE-HOLES" ABOUND EVERYWHERE IN AN AREA SURROUNDED BY WATER. grin grin grin grin grin grin...LAGOS WITH WATER EVERYWHERE HAS INHABITANTS THAT USE 97% (PRIVATELY BUILT) BOREHOLES!!

THEY "MOCKED" INNOSON, BUT THIS SAME "LOSERS" ARE CELEBRATING A CAR COMPANY..THAT CANT EVEN COMPARE TO INNOSON...A PRIVATE ENTERPRENEUR grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...THEIR STATE GOVERNMENT USED A CHINA COMPANY AFTER (THEIR E-RATS) SAID THAT INNOSON WAS MADE -IN-CHINA!! grin grin grin grin.

THESE PEOPLE ARE THE REAL DEFINITION OF "HATRED" angry angry angry angry angry angry

SHALLOWNESS IS DEEP IN THESE PEOPLE....ANYWAY WETIN BE MY OWN SEF...

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE THAT THEIR "ANCESTORS" FELL FROM THE SKY WILL CELEBRATE NONSENSE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO PEOPLE FIRE ON!!!!!...NO TIME FOR NONSENSE!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Danzakidakura(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

So you're not happy that people can return back to their farm to earn a living? What kind of mind in wrapped in your body?
he is a terrorist.its in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Valkrie: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hope it wouldn't backfire because Hope uzodimma, other igbo fulanÒpp0i extensional governors and the ohaneze will not proscribed ESN and order them to be completely annihilated

They should all gather themselves and enter bush and go and annihilate the ESN nah. Yeye people...

2 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by jimyjames(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2021
God bless nnamdi KANU
God bless ipob
God bless ESN
God bless ala igbo

Omoslim26
This are the people nnamdi KANU speaks on behalf grin

3 Likes

Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by nairalandankrah: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ipob should be deproscribed
Re: Agriculture Activities Resume In East As #ESN Comb Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Bushes by Monogamy: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nice one.

All the best

(1) (Reply)

They Refused The Sit At Home Order And Got Killed (pics) / Bakkassi Boys Is Back In Anambra State As Anambra Vigilante Group, Avg. See Them / Nigeria: South Sudan Celebrates Ten Years Of Independence But Few Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.