Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Logo Maker App - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo Maker App (804 Views)

Which Drawing Grid Maker App Can I Use On PC? / Best New Cartoon Video Maker App On Android And Iphone / Best Custom Logo Design And Online Logo Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo Maker App by Kaluxy: 10:17am On Mar 05, 2021
I hail all the designers in the house, Please am self learning graphic designing on mobile, and am improving thanks to you guys that do drop some tips here, I have downloaded some good Apps from play store that has really been helpful with my training,
But please guys what's the name of the App used in designing this logos,

Re: Logo Maker App by Bukkuzboss10: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
what are the apps you have downloaded, have you tried pixellab I need the original version of that background can you send it to me
Re: Logo Maker App by Kaluxy: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
what are the apps you have downloaded, have you tried pixellab I need the original version of that background can you send it to me

That's also what am looking for, a 3D mockup App
Re: Logo Maker App by Kaluxy: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:

That's also what am looking for, a 3D mockup App.
Re: Logo Maker App by Bukkuzboss10: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kaluxy:

That's also what am looking for, a 3D mockup App.
have you tried placeit

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions You Must Ask Your Online Print Provider / Create Your Own Promotional Marketing Video / Design Study Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.