Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration (10846 Views)

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme As Chief Justice Because She’s From AkwaIbom / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Jerryherd: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2021
capitalzero:

And Mr pointer of lagos, wicked of river and supreme court governor of imo would allow FG to unleash soldiers on harmless people. Shame on political leaders of southern extraction. Northerners love themselves. Southerners ard foolish.

Actually they hate themselves and I pity them

Bandits get weapons through Airdrops yet this ones want No fly zone cancelled so that kidnapping of thier children can continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by wellmax(m): 11:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Bubu just declare state of emergency in Zamfara, and all things will fall back to normal
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Dangrace01: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

LORD LUGGARD VIEW OF NIHERIANS

“the typical Nigerian of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewelry .

His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past .

His mind is far nearer to the animal world than the that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has reached.

Through the ages the African appears to have evolved no organized religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural”
He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business.

He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility ….he will work hard with a less incentive than most races .

He has the courage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than a moral virtue……In brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy…….

Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the future. ”

Imagine the insult

1 Like

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Never4getU: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2021
Sycophancy taken too far!

Who's playing politics with citizens lives, is it PDP or ur demented bereaved of ideas party, the APC?

When ur clueless govt were busy paying huge ransom to bandits and killer herders in the name of amnesty u went on sabbatical leave in Saudi Arabia shocked

What were u thinking at the time, u thought u were taking for urself or for ur ravage youths what Jonathan also gave Niger-Deltans who were fighting a just cause?

Ur party have successfully divide the country in the way never seen in history if the country, is that the doing of the PDP whom u find quick to blame for ur weak and ineptness.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Patrioticman007:
What an affront to constituted authority !!!.
PMB should just declare state of emergency on those good for nothing elements. Imagine PDP playing politics on innocent Zamfara citizens life, the question this PDP state house of assembly should ask themselves is has the Governor delivered ?, what laws have they passed in the assembly to stop the banditry/terrorism menace, not noise.
Let the Nigerian air force shoot down anything flying on the state air space any honorable with 2 life's should try our fighter's jet.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Alba3: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2021
The house should be happy they have a Buhari; an Obasanjo would have declared state of emergency in a place like Zamfara and the rest.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Wickedfacts: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
FG controls aviation, let Zamfara go to court.

Oh, I nearly forgot. They don't have lawyers, only bandits.

2 Likes

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Aditkd(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Miss seems you re had a very good grade in Literature-in- English in your O levels. This your school of thought Miss beautiful Queen isn't applicable when it comes to spiritualism. Peace profound. Pp

grin

[/quote]
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by jamace(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2021
Following their leader:

Fight against Boko Haram, is a fight against the North...(Gen Mohammadu Buhari - 2015(
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by goldcity47: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Governor and his co-host are cashing out big time on the Gold bank in the State, a Governor that has once boast of not surrendering the State Gold resources for the federal Government to control it's state resources! We don't need a magician to convince us anylonger, it's all clear who and who are funding the Bandits and Terrorist in this country.

A Governor that says he knows those that are behind banditry in his state yet he fails to mentioned same but result in telling us that it'll shock Nigerians if he reveals the names of people supporting banditry in the state. He should have shock us if he has no skeleton in his wardrope has well.

Why will it not be unquestionable to call the country Zoogarian country?.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Foolishbuhari: 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
PMB should just declare state of emergency on those good for nothing elements. Imagine PDP playing politics on innocent Zamfara citizens life, the question this PDP state house of assembly should ask themselves is has the Governor delivered ?, what laws have they passed in the assembly to stop the banditry/terrorism menace, not noise.
Let the Nigerian air force shoot down anything flying on the state air space any honorable with 2 life's should try our fighter's jet.
These politicians will always shed crocodiles tears.

Y'all so stupid and forgetful in your bid to lick buhari's ass.

1. How much power does a state governor have over the security agencies and architecture? The bulk of security falls on the president!

2. Is his state the only state targeted by bandits? Long before it became something, kaduna was sacked in and out and still being sacked by these bandits. kastina's governor was caught in a viral picture where he went to negotiate with tj de terrorists. As a matter of fact, the whole school kidnapping started at his state.

Why haven't those states been declared no flight zones?

3. Do y'all remember when the fight against BH was getting intense, wasn't it this same buhari and his party who opposed every step to fighting BH? GEJ ought to un-sit Shetima then and declare a full state of emergency on borno and others.

On what moral ground now does the APC and buhari allocate blames to a state governor and declare a state a no flight zone simply because he's not in their party?

1 Like

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Binomotech(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2021
Xscape047:
intrusive thoughts don’t make you a bad person. they have no impact on your worth, value or anything else. you are so much more than these thoughts. you’re so strong for fighting your brain everyday. be kinder to yourself today.
Am suffering from ocd

1 Like

Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by DarkJeddi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
These politicians will always shed crocodiles tears.
Una must to always turn everything into a PDP Vs APC fight..
Instead of tackling the message,you are quick to turn it into a party Vs party war..
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by saaron(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ikesinelu:

am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on in his forum by one devil called anthony M.

Please forgive me,i don't know what to do anymore concerning my health situations.if i can help myself I won't be seeking for help on this flatform, I have been suffering from quadriplegic spinal cord injury for the past 13 years now,.please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives .my my family has suffer and spend so much on us, but these days things are too hard for us, even Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our house here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository, .may Almighty God protect bless you.

Acmy details and location are in my signature Please watch the VIDEO In my profile to end TO COMFIRM MY claims I included my former video he is using to scam people here.you can also reach me on whatsap with numba there thanks.the photo below is my unproperly treated bed sore
You're heal in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
Keep faith in Jesus alive.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by olajizz01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
capitalzero:

And Mr pointer of lagos, wicked of river and supreme court governor of imo would allow FG to unleash soldiers on harmless people. Shame on political leaders of southern extraction. Northerners love themselves. Southerners ard foolish.
I couldn't say they love themselves outrightly because out of their love,they have given birth to dreaded terrorists like book haram and banditry.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by poseidon12: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
Queenlovely:

“the typical Nigerian of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewelry .

His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past .

His mind is far nearer to the animal world than the that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the State he has reached.

Through the ages the African appears to have evolved no organized religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural”
He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business.

He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility ….he will work hard with a less incentive than most races .

He has the courage of the fighting animal -an instinct rather than a moral virtue……In brief, the virtues and defects of this race-type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy…….

Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his ability to visualize the future. ”

Wow! Lord Lugard's perception of the sub-Saharan blacks was right on point. That is the correct description of the typical Nigerian.
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
May I remind the useless house of reps members that the use of military or making military decisions is exclusively the right of the president, it falls under the exclusive list and is one of the rights the president solely enjoys, just like Pres. Biden solely enjoys the rights to nuke any country of his choice during war , especially during national crises and imminent threat to law and order, this no fly zone is in accordance with the prevailing security situation in d country and is a fair judgement to issue such, any contrary opinion to disband this already laid down command would be seen as gross subordination and a treasonable offence
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by laughingscorpion: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
capitalzero:

cheesy
capitalzero:

I support this motion with one bottle of Henikien and I plate of inkwobi
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by calcal: 1:31am On Mar 06, 2021
and some Yoruba are saying criticizing Igboho OSHA.

IFE people where are you?
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by leofab(f): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Empty nonsense best suited for a trash can

grin

‘ Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension’ you just validated one of his hypotheses...
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by HelpYourself(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
leofab:
‘ Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension’ you just validated one of his hypotheses...

And his hypotheses is gospel because?

You need to broaden your horizons my dear

grin
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by 9jaRealist: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Queenlovely:

Why would a supposedly ”educated” person re-publish such blatantly primitive RACIST tripe?
Do you really have such LOW SELF-ESTEEM? Or does that describe your parents, siblings and family? SMDH

>
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by leofab(f): 3:11am On Mar 12, 2021
GofuckYourself:

And his hypotheses is gospel because?

You need to broaden your horizons my dear

grin
by the way, the gospel is just a myth
Re: No fly-Zone: Zamfara State House Of Assembly Rejects FG's Declaration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Apr 01, 2021
leofab:
by the way, the gospel is just a myth
...... let's go edit our last post (2mins) to some of your posts and not all.

Disappointed undecided

But our compliments for you on the other post still stands for your other posts tho!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Free Academy For Youths In The Creative Industry / Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens / Atiku: Nigerians Are Proud Of PDP's Records In 16 Years When Compared To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.