Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

CHOICE!!! You See My Friend You Have A Choice With Extended Pictures - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / CHOICE!!! You See My Friend You Have A Choice With Extended Pictures (280 Views)

Home News Amotekun Should Be Extended To Kwara, Kogi, Edo And Delta / My Friend Daisy Committed Suicide / Suggest An Igbo Title To Be Given To My Friend Celebrating 20years In Igbo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHOICE!!! You See My Friend You Have A Choice With Extended Pictures by Krishna9999: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hi my friend
You see in life my friend you always have a choice when you look at the surrounding your surrounding I mean your environment your physical universe the law of correspondence which states that as within so without as below so above the two pairs everything is in pairs.

The creative substance is mind this mind is seeking to know itself unfolding into forms it creates with a substance we call thoughts.

This thoughts creates more thoughts of its kind. Where do thoughts originate from? The thoughts originate from the mind so that’s to say mind is thoughts yes mind is everything thread the waters easily create peace one voice.

Now this is where I am going the reason for this lecture you see my friend in life we all have a choice and what’s that choice? The choice to think correctly to think positively to think gratitude to think victory to think abundance to think prosperity on the other hand you can choice to think negatively to blame and complain oooh it should have been this or that what if I did it that way Look she said this or that about me you know that story fighting yourself mentally.

Now that’s the real choice the mind will create for you in it’s incredible unlimited ways what you think into this substance.

The mind says “I will create physically for you whatever you choose”

You are the product of the choice you make now NOW is the only time we know the only time we have access to changing our destiny.

You see my friend you have a choice NOW.

Radiate Positivity. Smile

(1) (Reply)

Our Hatred For These Set Of Nigerians / Work From Home And Earn Every Day / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.