Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location (14905 Views)

Adeboye Unveils ICU Centre At RCCG Headquarters In Ogun / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by farady(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thank God Almighty for the tremendous growth and expansion of RCCG in all frontiers.

Some years ago when the Regional Camp Ground at Aluu hosted Daddy GO, for Regional Workers meetings, we had brethren from as far as Edo, Delta, Abia, Akwa Ibom down to Bayelsa states amongst others in attendance. This was simply because they were either part of the Region 5 family or it was a low hanging fruit option as Redemption Camp was like Jerusalem.

During the week, while watching a particular group in the just concluded marathon praise, a display on the screen as the group was rounding up read "Region 5 & 27". Meanwhile I couldn't recognise any of the faces.

Soon, another group came up on stage, this time they were described as "Region 3 & 25". Now, I was wondering, which state(s) is region 27 covering, not to mention Region 3 and 25.

My curiosity led me to do some searching online. However, it wasn't easy as even the main RCCG website do not have the information I needed.

So here's what I was able to come up with. Please, Pastors in the house can help correct for errors.

*Region (states covered) & Headquarters location* - within Nigeria only, up to Region 35

There's something interesting, that I found with the location of one or two of the regional headquarters. For instance why would the first headquarters for a region covering Ogun state be at Sagamu and not Abeokuta and that of Nassarawa State be at Maraba and not Laffia. The reason is..........(you can fill in the blank spaces.

Region 1 - Ebute Metta (Lagos)

Region 2 - Shomolu (Lagos)

Region 3 (Osun) - Oshogbo

Region 4 (Kwara) - Ilorin

Region 5 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

Region 6 (Enugu, Anambra & Ebonyi) - Enugu

Region 7 (Adamawa) - Yola

Region 8 (Plateau & Benue) - Jos

Region 9 (Kano, Katsina & Jigawa) - Kano

Region 10 ( Abuja & Niger) - Abuja

Region 11 - Lekki (Lagos)

Region 12 (Ogun) - Sagamu

Region 13 (Edo) - Benin

Region 14 (Akwa Ibom) - Uyo

Region 15 (Abia & Imo) - Aba

Region 16 (Bornu) - Maiduguri

Region 17 (Bauchi) - Bauchi

Region 18 (Sokoto, Zamfara & Kebbi) - Sokoto

Region 19 - Ikeja (Lagos)

Region 20 (Apapa Family) - City of David (VI, Lagos)

Region 21 (Oyo) - Ibadan

Region 22 (Ondo) - Akure

Region 23 (Delta) - Warri

Region 24 (Kogi) - Lokoja

Region 25 (Ekiti) - Ado-Ekiti

Region 26 - Ikorodu (Lagos)

Region 27 (Bayelsa) - Yenagoa

Region 28 (Nassarawa) - Maraba

Region 29 (Cross Rivers) - Calabar

Region 30 (Kaduna) - Kaduna

Region 31- Egbeda (Lagos)

Region 32 (Ogun) - Abeokuta

Region 33 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

Region 34 (Delta) - Asaba

Region 35 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

So states with more than one region includes Lagos (6), Rivers (3) Ogun (2) & Delta (2)

Hope you find the above informative.

As stated previously, corrections for errors are welcomed

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by BennyDGreat: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
farady:
Thank God Almighty for the tremendous growth and expansion of RCCG in all frontiers.

Some years ago when the Regional Camp Ground at Aluu hosted Daddy GO, for Regional Workers meetings, we had brethren from as far as Edo, Delta, Abia, Akwa Ibom down to Bayelsa states amongst others in attendance. This was simply because they were either part of the Region 5 family or it was a low hanging fruit option as Redemption Camp was like Jerusalem.

During the week, while watching a particular group in the just concluded marathon praise, a display on the screen as the group was rounding up read "Region 5 & 27". Meanwhile I couldn't recognise any of the faces.

Soon, another group came up on stage, this time they were described as "Region 3 & 25". Now, I was wondering, which state(s) is region 27 covering, not to mention Region 3 and 25.

My curiosity led me to do some searching online. However, it wasn't easy as even the main RCCG website do not have the information I needed.

So here's what I was able to come up with. Please, Pastors in the house can help correct for errors.

*Region (states covered) & Headquarters location* - within Nigeria only, up to Region 35

There's something interesting, that I found with the location of one or two of the regional headquarters. For instance why would the first headquarters for a region covering Ogun state be at Sagamu and not Abeokuta and that of Nassarawa State be at Maraba and not Laffia. The reason is..........(you can fill in the blank spaces.

Region 1 - Ebute Metta (Lagos)

Region 2 - Shomolu (Lagos)

Region 3 (Osun) - Oshogbo

Region 4 (Kwara) - Ilorin

Region 5 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

Region 6 (Enugu, Anambra & Ebonyi) - Enugu

Region 7 (Adamawa) - Yola

Region 8 (Plateau & Benue) - Jos

Region 9 (Kano, Katsina & Jigawa) - Kano

Region 10 ( Abuja & Niger) - Abuja

Region 11 - Lekki (Lagos)

Region 12 (Ogun) - Sagamu

Region 13 (Edo) - Benin

Region 14 (Akwa Ibom) - Uyo

Region 15 (Abia & Imo) - Aba

Region 16 (Bornu) - Maiduguri

Region 17 (Bauchi) - Bauchi

Region 18 (Sokoto, Zamfara & Kebbi) - Sokoto

Region 19 - Ikeja (Lagos)

Region 20 (Apapa Family) - City of David (VI, Lagos)

Region 21 (Oyo) - Ibadan

Region 22 (Ondo) - Akure

Region 23 (Delta) - Warri

Region 24 (Kogi) - Lokoja

Region 25 (Ekiti) - Ado-Ekiti

Region 26 - Ikorodu (Lagos)

Region 27 (Bayelsa) - Yenagoa

Region 28 (Nassarawa) - Maraba

Region 29 (Cross Rivers) - Calabar

Region 30 (Kaduna) - Kaduna

Region 31- Egbeda (Lagos)

Region 32 (Ogun) - Abeokuta

Region 33 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

Region 34 (Delta) - Asaba

Region 35 (Rivers) - Port Harcourt

So states with more than one region includes Lagos (6), Rivers (3) Ogun (2) & Delta (2)

Hope you find the above informative.

As stated previously, corrections for errors are welcomed

Thank you

You really tried compiling this. It's a whole lot of work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by bossteeh(m): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Thanks a lot for this post. It's really helpful.
Re: RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by bossteeh(m): 2:53am On Jan 25, 2022
bossteeh:
Thanks a lot for this post. It's really helpful.
Re: RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by ashewoboy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lalasticlala. Move this to front page. This is informational.
Re: RCCG Regions In Nigeria And Their Headquarters Location by Wyse1: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2023
Well done you really try I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.