Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa (362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hi everyone.

I have been planning to migrate from Nigeria for a while now, but the advert of Covid-19 and other financial obligations stalled my plans. However, I have no intentions of missing out this year.

With that said, is there anyone that knows anything about the German Freelance “Freiberufler” Visa? Or, is there anyone here currently in Germany with said Visa?

I have done my research on the Visa and all it's requirements, but I would love to hear from those who are already there (nothing beats experience).

Thank you for reading and I can't wait for read your replies.
Re: German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa by HomeofSolution(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
can you share more insight regarding the German visa ?
Re: German Freelance “freiberufler” Visa by Mongomeyen(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
I am equally interested in Germany, but I have not heard of this. The one I know of is the "Germany Job Seeker Visa" for Engineering and IT professionals.

The gurus on the subject should please educate us "as e dey hot"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport: Nigeria Immigration Service Don Suspend To Receive And Proces / What It Will Cost You To Live And Work In Port Harcourt In 2021 / Change Of Space And Sanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.