Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Goodyzy Ft Paulcdjoke – Akpa Ego - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goodyzy Ft Paulcdjoke – Akpa Ego (239 Views)

Music: Goodyzy Ft Rapdibia - Jonzing / Victor Okafor 'eze Ego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money / Flexycool Ft Goodyzy & Kassidy – Bugga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodyzy Ft Paulcdjoke – Akpa Ego by Nizevibes: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Goodyzy is one of the upcoming Indegenious Rapper i have ever known, but his Flows and lyrics don’t never sounds like an upcoming

Ikemba was a recent mad jam he dropped Last year, Now Coming with this heaviest Sound Title Akpaego (Moneybag) that he dedicated to his fellow hustlers worldwide according to him
Don’t take this song (Akpaego) for granted it’s a motivational jam of the year, Listen to it and meditates on the lyrics, He featured the most funniest Comedian of our time @McPaulcdjoke

DOWNLOAD AND SHARE
[url]https://od.lk/d/NDdfNDUzNDU3Mzdf/Goodyzy%20Ft%20Paulcdjoke%20-%20Akpa%20Ego.mp3[/url]

(1) (Reply)

What To Consider Before Buying A Computer / “I Love You Song” – Sugar In My Tea By Lekana / Toyin Abraham Slams Ruth Kadiri; Peruzzi Talks On Sleeping With Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.