Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,680 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Open Jumia Seller Account In 2021 To Generate Over N500k Weekly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Open Jumia Seller Account In 2021 To Generate Over N500k Weekly (239 Views)

Civil Defence : I'm Unable To Generate Application Code / Is There Any Job That Can Pay You N500k/month As A Fresh Graduate In Nigeria? / Generate Over 150k To 700k Monthly With Ecommerce Every Month All On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Jumia Seller Account In 2021 To Generate Over N500k Weekly by wavefly(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
If you're been looking for how to open a jumia seller account in 2021 that generate over N500k per week, then you need to watch the completion of this tutorial where I will be
showing how to sell on jumia and make a good amount of money with simple tricks.

There are 2 steps to get these tricks done, 1. I will show how to open jumia seller account then 2. I will be showing the process to rank your product on jumia or even konga store, the work the same
if you completed those 2 steps, be rest assured your products or services will ranking top 10 wherever someone searches for products on jumia or konga. This is a new trick I recently discovered so I believe should work for you,
but if you have any issue, comment below, I will be there to solve it.

Watch the free tutorial on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=choFmhQd5MU
remember to subscribe, like, and turn on the notification bell for a new update, thanks.

Warning: Don't click this link https:///2MPYCTa

(1) (Reply)

URGENT VACANCY FOR EXPERIENCED DRIVER / Am In Need Of A Job. / Sales Representative Needed (animal Products )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.