Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,403 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction (34971 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Cachetdotng: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2021
Oloun mu were...oloko oshi grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
binaie:
so sorry for him right now, he use to be a good man
so what made him to turn to a villain?
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nawa oooh.
This lecturers sef
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by LikeAking: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This would have been a great news, but the victim of this man, Monica Osagie has been further victimized by the powerful goons to this man.
She hasn’t been graduated by the school and no assurance she is going to be get out of the hook except the powers that be intervene on her behalf cry

Nawa!

THEY ARE EVIL.

Na dia kids go sufer sha.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Sensiblerealist: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Are you sure or this is just hearsay!

Amotolongbo:
This would have been a great news, but the victim of this man, Monica Osagie has been further victimized by the powerful goons to this man.
She hasn’t been graduated by the school and no assurance she is going to be get out of the hook except the powers that be intervene on her behalf cry
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
welcome to Nigeria
A masters or phd student so any lecturer demanding for sex is sick.nigerian lecturers are so unprofessional.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by snipernigga(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
When after 3 hours on top and he cannot release, if he was wise that's the sign that it's not gonna end well.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Cerebellum:
And ye shall know them by their name
Amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fool
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by relicng: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
No matter
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Basemann: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by AreaFada2: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
After Bill Clinton's brush with one Monica, this prof nor learn but wan still mess with another Monica.. grin
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
You can't control your sexual urge useless man.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Cerebellum: 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:
fool
E pain Yougrin
Continue wailing,wailer cheesycheesy
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Iatrogen: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bar1941:
The lecturer should stop wasting his time, I'm 99.9% sure he committed the crime.

This is exactly what most lecturers in OAU do, they love to take advantage of female students and many of them are sadist, infact their was a time 3 close lecturers were sexually sharing a lady amongst themselves and at the end the lady was still rusticated due to poor academic performance.

They will all be exposed and put to shame.

One thing I know about OAU is if you are serious with your studies, lecturers would make sure you pass out in flying colors even if you slip once. But if you know sey you no sabi book, just make sure you hide yourself wellwell, cos if you go about shaking bumbum upadan, they'll surely prey on you and still not pass you. Ife lecturers rarely pass students for bribe, the last thing they can do is give you area of concentration AOC if they like you. But wetin you write put for exam na hin dem go take score you.

That's the IFE I graduated from in 2011.

They do it to both the boys & girls. Some boys gathered money to buy 50L petrol for 1lectirer laidat during 1 harsh fuel scarcity, thinking he'll pass them. He failed them all.

It's 1 of the reasons Ife remains among the best 5 institutions in the country since inception, and most of it's product keep excelling wherever they go.

I'm sure that Professor would still fail that girl had she agreed to have sex with him. The best he would have done is give her AOC, but sey hin go pass her because of towtow, tah! Not gonna happen bro!

I'm speaking from experience, cos I'll have repeated my 100Level in Medicine because I missed 3 out of 5 CHM103 practicals, and failed, getting an E or so, and the least I needed was a D or so- can't remember. My mum came and begged the HOD of Chemistry, a very wicked man then, the man told my mum that my mates are repeating, that I can also repeat now; my mum reiterated by telling him how my nickname was "ABABIO" in Secondary School. and how she knew her son could never fail Chemistry of all courses, cos I was sick almost to the point if death then I had to be rushed home to be admitted- 1st & only time I had Typhoid Septicaemia in my life. The man laughed, and agreed that they score and average it over the 2practicals I did, and said if I pass, lucky me; lo and behold I had 50%, and was allowed to progress to 200Level.

I'm a practicing Medical Doctor for the past 10years now! That is the IFE I know!

People paid to enter IFE, their money was collected, and digested, yet them no smell the gates. Na as you take stand them go take price you for my almamater bro!

A lady was the best graduating student in my class; she's practicing in the US for the past 5years now. You & I know if na yansh she spread, she no go fit enter there. And she no even dey attractive sef, but her brains would make you trip for her! The fine girls in our class dey down below the perking order, if they open yansh, na their wahala be that.

If you know your worth IFE would honour you! If you don't, you'll be gladly abused and passed around for fun cheesy

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by obstead200(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
she does not deserve to graduate. She failed the course and proceeded to goad and seduce a morally depraved man who needed just a little prod to go over. I don't pity her. I know many students like her. And I deal ruthlessly with people who has such tendencies
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Topmaike007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
lefulefu:
A masters or phd student so any lecturer demanding for sex is sick.nigerian lecturers are so unprofessional.
very sick individuals we got in our higher institution, what baffles me a lot is that this men have wives at home
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by bolacode: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

well, I learnt the lady was on probation prior to the incidence. I don't know how true that is though
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
very sick individuals we got in our higher institution, what baffles me a lot is that this men have wives at home
of course and apart from being married they are also respected deacons and pastors in their church
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by obstead200(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iatrogen:

One thing I know about OAU is if you are serious with your studies, lecturers would make sure you pass out in flying colors even if you slip once. But if you know sey you no sabi book, just make sure you hide yourself wellwell, cos if you go about shaking bumbum upadan, they'll surely prey on you and still not pass you. Ife lecturers rarely pass students for bribe, the last thing they can do is give you area of concentration AOC if they like you. But wetin you write put for exam na hin dem go take score you.

They do it to both the boys & girls. Some boys gathered money to buy 50L petrol for 1lectirer laidat during 1 harsh fuel scarcity, thinking he'll pass them. He failed them all.

It's 1 of the reasons Ife remains among the best 5 institutions in the country since inception, and most of it's product keep excelling wherever they go.

I'm sure that Professor would still fail that girl had she agreed to have sex with him. The best he would have done is give her AOC, but sey hin go pass her because of towtow, tah! Not gonna happen bro!

I'm speaking from experience, cos I'll have repeated my 100Level in Medicine because I missed 3 out of 5 CHM103 practicals, and failed, getting an E or so, and the least I needed was a D or so- can't remember. My mum came and begged the HOD of Chemistry, a very wicked man then, the man told my mum that my mates are repeating, that I can also repeat now; my mum reiterated by telling him how my nickname was "ABABIO" in Secondary School. and how she knew her son could never fail Chemistry of all courses, cos I was sick almost to the point if death then I had to be rushed home to be admitted- 1st & only time I had Typhoid Septicaemia in my life. The man laughed, and agreed that they score and average it over the 2practicals I did, and said if I pass, lucky me; lo and behold I had 50%, and was allowed to progress to 200Level.

I'm a practicing Medical Doctor for the past 10years now! That is the IFE I know!

People paid to enter IFE, their money was collected, and digested, yet them no smell the gates. Na as you take stand them go take price you for my almamater bro!

A lady was the best graduating student in my class; she's practicing in the US for the past 5years now. You & I know if na yansh she spread, she no go fit enter there. And she no even dey attractive sef, but her brains would make you trip for her! The fine girls in our class dey down below the parking order, if they open yansh, na their wahala be that.

If you know your worth IFE would honour you!
the mistake u make is that u equate faculty of medicine to other facilities. You are very wrong in that aspect. No be only u go Ife

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Iatrogen: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
obstead200:
the mistake u make is that u equate faculty of medicine to other facilities. You are very wrong in that aspect. No be only u go Ife

Hmmm, guy I know of ladies that were even impregnated by lecturers in my faculty and were still thrown out of Medicine.

No be only Faculty of Medicine dey make 1 particular institution great my dear. A professor of O&G once blurted out in our morning review that most of my female classmates were very dirty with bushy pubic hairs. How hin take know?
Guy 4get, na d same blood dey flow all we veins. Na just reputation wey don dey na hin IFE lecturers no go ever compromise.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Topmaike007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
lefulefu:
of course and apart from being married they are also respected deacons and pastors in their church
like this man that lost this case in OAU is a deeper life pastor,my question now is how his congregations will look at him because he is not a practical example of what he preach on the pulpit
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by bolacode: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Iatrogen:

A lady was the best graduating student in my class; she's practicing in the US for the past 5years now. You & I know if na yansh she spread, she no go fit enter there. And she no even dey attractive sef, but her brains would make you trip for her! The fine girls in our class dey down below the perking order, if they open yansh, na their wahala be that.

If you know your worth IFE would honour you!

who was the hod in your part 1?
Prof ms Akanni I guess, or Prof Adewusi?

I finished from Chemistry smiley

I'd study so hard and for very long hours, and some times one side of my body would get paralised temporarily...I'd have to move around to have it recover.

I win everywhere I go today smiley

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:
like this man that lost this case in OAU is a deeper life pastor,my question now is how his congregations will look at him because he is not a practical example of what he preach on the pulpit
grin yea I heard he's pastor too but I didn't know it was deeper life shocked
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Iatrogen: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
bolacode:

who was the hod in your part 1?
prof ms akanni I guest? or prof adewusi?

I finished from Chemistry smiley I'd study so hard and for very long hard some times, and one side of my body would get paralised...I'd have to move around to have it recover.

I win everywhere I go today smiley

My dear I honestly can't remember oh! But I was in 100Level in 2004 sha, during Rogers Makanjuola's reign. From 2005 I left white house to the College of Health Sciences. Ages!

Chemistry was actually my blood. Actually chose Pharmacy but I hated Maths, so had to choose Medicine. I eventually fell head over heels in love with it, and would come back as a Doctor even if I had 9 lives!

Great to hear you're winning in your field too, and more pertinently- that you're a lady too! grin

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by na2016: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
EXLOVER:
A lecturer once failed me on a course i did very well, all because he saw me hugging his crush.

Those people are very heartless, if you dress too well and they notice the girls are admiring you just know you're a target.

How did you know that was the reason he failed you? Some lectures are not as bad as you think. Being in both sides at a point, I know that atimes a student may think what he wrote was correct but in reality, it wasn't.

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Iatrogen: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
na2016:

How did you know that was the reason he failed you? Some lectures are not as bad as you think. Being in both sides at a point, I know that atimes a student may think what he wrote was correct but in reality, it wasn't.

My dear, tell them ooo! Once wrote a Bichemistry in course and was expecting a straight 70 A, omoor I wan die when I see 55 C cheesy

And there was when I needed just a 70A in Head & Neck, Neuroanatomy and I scored 81A. Na since that day I don gree sey this life no balance.

Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by bolacode: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Topmaike007:

No.
I think I heard Baptist or Methodist, not sure now..but one of those ministries where pastors wear the neck stuffs that looks somehow like bow tie.

he was pictured somewhere wearing that.
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Topmaike007(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
lefulefu:
grin yea I heard he's pastor too but I didn't know it was deeper life shocked
deeper life people are deeper in the affairs of the world..when I dey school na so this my departmental colleague go dey disturb me make I come DLCF that's depper life fellowship..unknowlngy to me this my guy they shag Fresher's like hell..
Re: Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction by Topmaike007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2021
bolacode:

No.
I think I heard Baptist or Methodist, not sure now..but one of those ministries where pastors wear the neck stuffs that looks somehow like bow tie.

he was pictured somewhere wearing that.
okay everybody is coming to defend his or her own church

Some Common English Mistakes And Their Corrections / Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Common Lies Lecturers Tell Female Students Especially.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72