Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate (599 Views)

Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria - ACP Abayomi Shogunle / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Making Calls At Filling Stations Is Now A Crime — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by anozeanoze: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sometimes i just think it is better to use your money for business rather than becoming a graduate with all the stress, joblessness and dependency. What do you think?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by Xscape1993(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
anozeanoze:
Sometimes i just think it is better to use your money for business rather than becoming a graduate with all the stress, joblessness and dependency. What do you think?
It is never a crime to be a good graduate my dear.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by RedSquid: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Check my threads. If the project you see interests you, send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by harmargedon: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
in this part of the world it is.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by ivolt: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Yes, it is. Many will end up disappointed. This is not the 70s anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's Not A Crime But D Present State Of D Country Has Made It Look Like A Crime.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by savageyoungboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
What's good for James might not be good for Thomas.
Everybody have their different purposes
If you feel you want to go into business, go into business and you are definitely going to do well. If it's school you want, go to school and you will definitely do well. Just try to be the best in what you do, work harder, never give up and learn to take risks.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Graduate by Whois(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2021
It's an individual thing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Police Nabs Suspected Ritualist, 24, With Fresh Human Parts / 17 Male Students Arrested Over Harassment Of Female Colleague For Wearing Abaya / SHOCKING: 3 Minutes Video Shows Kaduna Bandits Confessing How They Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.