Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors (15873 Views)

President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From The Ambassador Of Switzerland / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by seyz91(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin
Cachetdotng:
Lori iro....awon oku igbe grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by seyz91(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
cheesy
Cachetdotng:
Lori iro....awon oku igbe grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by tony9k: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Buratai and other ex service chiefs are non career. They'd prolly be Deputy. They can't head any high commission/Consulate.

there is no rule that stipulates that a non-career diplomat cannot head a mission. The former High Commissioner (Ambassador to a commonwealth country) of Nigeria to Britain was a retired Supreme Court Judge. The present one to Canada was a banker and many others
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Refinedbeing(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
tony9k:

there is no rule that stipulates that a non-career diplomat cannot head a mission. The former High Commissioner (Ambassador to a commonwealth country) of Nigeria to Britain was a retired Supreme Court Judge. The present one to Canada was a banker and many others
Ok. Thanks for clarification. Have more reading to do i guess.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by 8BowlofFlour: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Let burutai travel to USA
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by oluwabunmist: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
Maybe na Iraq, because na where go fit am be that
ANTIGAY:
grin

ABEG NA AMBASSADOR TO WHICH COUNTRY DEM MAKE YUSUF TUKUR BURATAI, I’M ASKING FOR A FRIEND grin
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Joshintua(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
@least this man still dey show for camera though all for it sha. Abeg which ministry this Akume guy head(never heard them for news).
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Femeto: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
So that Killer Buratai is amongst them?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by contigiency(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
osamz007:
F00LS IN AGBADA

They are not fools my dear. They didn't get there by playing. Just pray that you get there or surpass it.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mtcheew! Nigeria needs to reduce its foreign missions to many countries that aren't relevant or play a crucial role in the countries development, we need to pin point key areas of interest and shove the rest, it gives us that sense of clarity and calm without being overwhelmed by what other countries re doing. We can't continue wasting tax payer's money on countries with low ROI!

NB I'm not saying Nigeria should cut itself from the outside world and be an island, all I'm saying is Nigeria should disengage from being active in certain foreign missions that don't drive home our national interests
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 6:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Buratai and other ex service chiefs are non career. They'd prolly be Deputy. They can't head any high commission/Consulate.

That's not correct. Every country including the US has got non career ambassadors who are at best political appointees. Trump had a bunch of them as compensation for campaign financing.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:
Mtcheew! Nigeria needs to reduce its foreign missions to many countries that aren't relevant or play a crucial role in the countries development, we need to pin point key areas of interest and shove the rest, it gives us that sense of clarity and calm without being overwhelmed by what other countries re doing. We can't continue wasting tax payer's money on countries with low ROI!

NB I'm not saying Nigeria should cut itself from the outside world and be an island, all I'm saying is Nigeria should disengage from being active in certain foreign missions that don't drive home our national interests

It will help if you give a list of such countries where you think Nigeria's foreign ministry representation isn't needed.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2021
grandlexuz:

It will help if you give a list of such countries where you think Nigeria's foreign ministry representation isn't needed.

Armenia! Uruguay, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Puerto Rica, Bahamas, Yemen, Syria, Barbados
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

Armenia! Uruguay, Kazakhstan, Taiwan,

Much ado about nothing. Where you guys get your information freezes my erection. cheesy grin With the exception of Taiwan where Nigeria operates a Trade office cos of its strategic business relationship with Nigeria the others you listed don't have a Nigerian Embassy.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2021
grandlexuz:

Much ado about nothing. Where you guys get your information freezes my erection. cheesy grin With the exception of Taiwan where Nigeria operates a Trade office cos of its strategic business relationship with Nigeria the others you listed don't have a Nigerian Embassy.

I was skeptical of putting Taiwan on the list, I know u would come for a blood bath like when a rookie hippopotamus hits a coach by mistake and it turns violent! I'm going to withdraw Taiwan from the list
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Coolgent(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
osamz007:
F00LS IN AGBADA
Grow up
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

I was skeptical of putting Taiwan on the list, I know u would come for a blood bath like when a rookie hippopotamus hits a coach by mistake and it turns violent! I'm going to withdraw Taiwan from the list

The other countries don't have a Nigerian Representative. Nigeria along with South Africa and Eswatini are the only African countries with some sort of diplomatic representation in Taiwan. Armenia, Uruguay and Kazakhstan don't have Nigerian Embassies.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
grandlexuz:

The other countries don't have a Nigerian Representative. Nigeria along with South Africa and Eswatini are the only African countries with some sort of diplomatic representation in Taiwan. Armenia, Uruguay and Kazakhstan don't have Nigerian Embassies.

Good, u know what let me be clear enough, Nigeria should only maintain foreign missions with the G20 countries!
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

Armenia! Uruguay, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, Puerto Rica, Bahamas, Yemen, Syria, Barbados

Keep editing. Don't forget to add Enugu.. grin grin grin.. Nigeria does not have a diplomatic mission in any of the countries you listed. Puerto Rico is a US territory.

I actually asked you to list countries where the Nigerian Embassy was present and yet needed to be removed cos of your main defining factor for bilateral relationships being ROI
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by grandlexuz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Heathrow44:

Good, u know what let me be clear enough, Nigeria should only maintain foreign missions with the G20 countries!

You could always petition the Presidency.
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
grandlexuz:

You could always petition the Presidency.

A deaf president that if u tell him what to do he would say u are wailing, him and that irritating bad mouthed spokesman of a person(adesina, garbage sheu, and babachir lawal, oneritta, lie more harm made ) and co always responding on behalf of the president on key sensitive issues of national interests that the president should only speak on, is that the kind of president that listens to advice?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
grandlexuz:

Keep editing. Don't forget to add Enugu.. grin grin grin.. Nigeria does not have a diplomatic mission in any of the countries you listed. Puerto Rico is a US territory.

I actually asked you to list countries where the Nigerian Embassy was present and yet needed to be removed cos of your main defining factor for bilateral relationships being ROI

A troll spotted?
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by viviangist: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
angry sad So there's no youth in this Corntree dey can give the job beta than these readymade THIEVES like BURATAI and co sad sad.US/UK should reject BURATAI if they post him there. Contact Number Hope he get Sudan grin grin wink sad angry
Re: Geoffrey Onyeama Presents Letters Of Credence (Photos) To Ambassadors by cardoctor(m): 3:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeria we hail thee

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / Na’anyil Magdalene Dakogol Kidnapped! APC Aspirant Abducted On Election Day / Ogbonnaya Onu’s Death, A Huge Loss To Nigeria, Ex-Minister Was Detribalized- Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.