Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change (344 Views)

Just Created My Own Forum Website / Just Created A News Website With Php And Html / I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change by zieraw2005(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello everyone, kindly assist with constructive criticism on my blog. Please I am a newbie in the field, though I tried creating this blog in 2015 but one thing let to another and I left it.

Right now I was just searching for something and i recovered the email address i used and therein, i noticed that Google has approved my adsense request I made long time ago.

I also noticed that the blog has generated some money in the adsense account but not upto withdrawable amount. Now I want to come back fully to blogging as I am free all day.

I just left Nigeria for my masters and currently observing 14 days quarantine in my house. I have internet and light and its wasting to me. I need to put it to good use and make money legitimately.

I need help in setting it up to acceptable standard.
Here is the blog
https://crimewatch247ng..com/?m=1

Where can I get good theme and why is Google ads not showing on the site despite generating money?

Kindly assist a brother.
I really don't know who to tag to get me a review, but if you are in this field please assist a brother. I know it's on free site (blogger) but that's not an issue for now, I can host it if everything stay fine .
Re: Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change by budaatum: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
You might wanna sort this out before you tag anyone and they give up on you.

zieraw2005:
Hello everyone, kindly assist with constructive criticism on my blog. Please I am a newbie in the field, though I tried creating this blog in 2015 but one thing let to another and I left it.

Right now I was just searching for something and i recovered the email address i used and therein, i noticed that Google has approved my adsense request I made long time ago.

I also noticed that the blog has generated some money in the adsense account but not upto withdrawable amount. Now I want to come back fully to blogging as I am free all day.

I just left Nigeria for my masters and currently observing 14 days quarantine in my house. I have internet and light and its wasting to me. I need to put it to good use and make money legitimately.

I need help in setting it up to acceptable standard.
Here is the link below.

https://crimewatch247ng..com/2021/03/wow-thank-god-i-am-back-and-better-now.html?m=1

Where can I get good theme and why is Google ads not showing on the site despite generating money?

Kindly assist a brother.
I really don't know who to tag to get me a review, but if you are in this field please assist a brother. I know it's on free site (blogger) but that's not an issue for now, I can host it if everything stay fine .

Re: Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change by zieraw2005(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2021
budaatum:
You might wanna sort this out before you tag anyone and they give up on you.

Please how do I change it. It's on blogger and its seems nairaland is blocking the site

Re: Just Created My Blog Right Now. What Do I Ned To Change by budaatum: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
It is not Nairaland that is blocking your site!

Chrome reports your IP address could not be found!

Below is from Edge.

Research the problem to resolve.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Html, Python, Css, Javascript, Sql, Php, Jquery, Java For Free / Local Restaurants Management System Ready For Sale / Need Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.