Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) (240 Views)

See How I Make 50USD Everyday From Whatsapp. You Can Learn It Too! / I Need Android Phone Of 5k / MTN Season Of Surprises PROMO- Mtn Is Giving Out 5GB Data & 5k Airtime For N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by NigerianDigest1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have no time to waste guys, this is a ONE TIME OFFER am willing to give you.

Am not promising you a million dollars in six weeks but with learning this skill WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE all for no cost( less than 5k ), am promising you that it will constantly bring money to you, easy and quick money.

What I will be teaching you here is?

� How you can make whiteboard animation _ have you come across videos on youtube where a hand is writing, drawing as the voice explains? You'll learn how to do that and put in your own voice. Start up a youtube, advertise for people and more.

� How To Make Real time cartoons animation 3D for adverts _ all this are skills people are looking for, all going away for less than 5K. I know you may not have a laptop, it can be done with your mobile phone.

� I will also teach you a bonus session on how to make book covers with your Phones and what to do with them.

This is a very great value am giving that you can use to change your life today, decision is what makes us differ from one another, invest in yourself today.

If you're ready to take this change and change your life.

Contact via Whatsapp, learn more and get started today : 08169623959
Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by stupidmod3: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2021
let's see d one u have done with ur phone

1 Like

Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by sureinfo: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
wow, this will really be fun to learn o, imagine making animations on my tecno device
Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by sureinfo: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
lol grin grin
stupidmod3:
Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by stupidmod3: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
sureinfo:
lol grin grin
abi nah
Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by sureinfo: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
yes o grin
stupidmod3:
abi nah
Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by NigerianDigest1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
stupidmod3:

Message me on WhatsApp for more proofs. This one is the whiteboard animation.

Re: How You Can Learn Animation For Less Than 5k ( With Your Phone ) by stupidmod3: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
NigerianDigest1:

Message me on WhatsApp for more proofs. This one is the whiteboard animation.
no need drop for all to see

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Freepods-2 2baba-version Wireless Stereo Earbuds For Sale / Forgot Your Phone’s Pattern Security? Get In Here / Spectranet 4G LTE Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.