Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping (28003 Views)

Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos / Gang Which Specialized In Kidnapping And Sale Of Babies Busted In Anambra. Photo / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by uvie66: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:
Oga o, everybody just believe say them fit do anyhow for yoruba land without consequences, when was the last time u saw a yoruba man committed a crime in other regions?
I concur...Yoruba people are one of the most liberal and accommodating people in Nigeria and less likely to practice nepotism. The likes of computer village or Ladipo dominated by the easterners is a testament to their liberalism. I had experienced it myself having been raised up in Lagos and built my properties there. This is one of the reasons why Lagos is the most prosperous State in NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Benjosh123(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
This News and information is very correct, as am aware of the kidnapping of Pastor Omotayo who runs His POS business opposite my compound, it was a scary night
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think it's when we have Northern yoruba controlled by fulani and Southern yoruba controlled by igbos is when Yoruba will wake up. I'm ashamed of our sissy attitude
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by aleeyus(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

angry
Terrorists angry

theFilmtricsay
You may call me with anything you wish sir.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by kerry57: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:
Oga o, everybody just believe say them fit do anyhow for yoruba land without consequences, when was the last time u saw a yoruba man committed a crime in other regions?
A yoruba girl in nd 2 in fed poly sokot, killed a fellow yoruba room mate of the class in sokoto last wed. The school is currently shut down because od ur sister's atrocity in another man's state.
Don't always comment with ur nose, use ur senses the next time. Amala ati ewudu licking kid.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by UncommonLogic: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=tamdun post=99646148]Oga o, everybody just believe say them fit do anyhow for yoruba land without consequences, when was the last time u saw a yoruba man committed a crime in other regions? [/quote][/s]

They are IPIG Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by theFilmtric: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
aleeyus:
You may call me with anything you wish sir.
I wasn't referring to you sir It seems you're a reasonable northerner
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by lekyar(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:

Oga be circumspect in your submissions. The police are the least to trusted, very corrupt and liars. Had an experience with them just last weekend.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Greenback: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cashsteady:
I still don't understand this ipob swrs.. una go leave ur own acclaimed land of billionaire and come to the South West and start committing all sorts of crimes but yet u people can't tolerate other tribes doing it in ur own land infact being youba in South east should be included in 1000 ways to die this people fee Lynch u just sighting u afar yet they are everywhere in South West living peacefully.. Honestly I blame the Yorubas of this generation, we are too gentle see what strangers are turning our land too.from fulani herdsmen to ipob kidnappers... Make una continue all I know say one day everybody go run go his Papa house.

Shut up there jare...this is where they will see people like you.
When it involves Igbo people,you guys will suddenly find your voices and start foaming.

Has there been any time a yoruba or yorubas was,were killed in the east?
This is very bad and shameful of that criminal family but keep your hate and bitterness to yourself,thank you.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by gift2xl: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Family business.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by billyG(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
OKPARA in Ogun state fa! Just like d time of Moses a big bon fire shld b made & let them be thrown into it...all d damn family.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by doxijaw: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is Nigeria!

I'm sure they were part of those complaining about the government but not quite different from them!
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by TheNeededShock(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
I swear.... it's really crazy, our over accommodating nature is doing us more harm than good, we're tolerating herdsmen, baby factory owners, fake product sellers killing our people with their fake products. I've always said that igbos and fulani/hausa are actually very much alike....one is just christain and the other is Muslim, both are equally ethic bigots, they'd come over to our region and outrightly break laws something which a yoruba man can hardly do in the north or east, Yoruba's commit crimes but it's usually within their communities and even those that happen outside are usually non violent, Yoruba's accommodating attitude will destroy us one day and our children will curse us for being layed back to the existential threat from the north and east. Most Yoruba's are foolishly ignorant that we're the most hated and envied tribe in nigeria and they commune with snakes. I really fear for our region....this really has to stop tbh, we need to start putting all these people in check, no yoruba will go to Enugu to kidnap and steal or the north to attack their traditional leaders. We've been compromised too much.

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by SmartPolician: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:

That's why you lots have to get your representatives to end one Nigeria because it's a joke. Let's end this shithole once and for all so everyone can return to their regions and bear their fathers' names.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by ceeceeuwa: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Very ugly family in and out... Tueh!
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
tamdun:
2 hours ago a telecom Engineer who happens to be Yoruba, bleeped a 37 yo married woman to death in Adamawa. Crime knows no tribe or ethnic affiliation.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Hassanmaye(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Family business
Haha
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Hassanmaye(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Afonja and cultism. Kidnapping, human parts,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by KosiGee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tmb78:
But Ngozi Okonjo is from Delta state too.she is regarded as Igbo by y'all,so why disowning this family now?
Just condemn the act and move on,don't try to twist it again.

Okonjo identified with Igbos, speaks Igbo and her dad was an officer in the Biafran Army.

Your comparison is wrong.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by stayclearofme: 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonjaitus Melitus again! shocked
Olodo...yuu just want to comment. You can't even comprehend what you read.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid that to open it and remove all doubt.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by TheNeededShock(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Greenback:

Shut up there jare...this is where they will see people like you.
When it involves Igbo people,you guys will suddenly find your voices and start foaming.

Has there been any time a yoruba or yorubas was,were killed in the east?
This is very bad and shameful of that criminal family but keep your hate and bitterness to yourself,thank you.

I may not know anyone who has been killed, but I know alot whose businesses where directly or indirectly attacked and the subtle witch-hunting and clannish attitude....even emeka from imo knows that in enugu he won't be totally accepted how much more a yoruba, but let's keep fooling ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Coronavirus1: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
see body dey chop 5 million put
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Queseda: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
The whole SW is now conqered territory cheesy
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
ivolt:
These people don't look dangerous to me. They couldn't be the armed men snatching victims. They likely help to hide and feed victims so their criminal collaborators should be fished out.

Nabbed and cuffed, the most vicious armed robber would always manage to look pathetic in order to get off lightly, but you can be sure he's going back to his deadly trade as soon as you set him free.

Pray you never find yourself at the mercy of that heartless family, because when they bring out their guns after they've got you trussed up like a christmas goat in the middle of a thick forest, you'd wish you had never been born!
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by etim20(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
If you legit want to know what is hypocrisy, read this names and read the comments here.

According to Oyeyemi, five of the syndicate, Oweniwe Okpara and three of his children namely; Samson Okpara, Bright Okpara and Eze Okpara as well as one Christian Ishaha and Emmanuel Joseph were arrested in Sagamu, while three others of his children; Godwin Okpara, Godspower Okpara and Mathew Okpara were arrested in Delta State.

IPOB terrorists and Afonja Christians will straight up avoid this thread. The few ones here will tell us they're Fulani herdsmens. The Bandits learn kidnapping from this people, also Bandits (Freedom fighters) don't kidnap people for money, they kidnap students to get Government attention to protest how Government rejected them.

you're just being Stoopid and senseless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Greenback: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheNeededShock:

I may not know anyone who has been killed, but I know alot whose businesses where directly or indirectly attacked and the subtle witch-hunting and clannish attitude....even emeka from imo knows that in enugu he won't be totally accepted how much more a yoruba, but let's keep fooling ourselves.

Get away with your fathom accusations..name them,name the yorubas who were killed or whose businesses were destroyed in the east or remain silent forever.
The Igbos do business in the west in large numbers and they will kill and destroy the yorubas doing business in the east,does that sound sensible to you?

All of a sudden,an ordinary thread has suddenly turned to EMEKA doing business in imo,yorubas are killed in the east,yen yen yen......

When you talk about someone keep fooling himself,that's when the hausas fulanis are all over your forests and killing the farmers and villagers and kidnapping and raping the women and instead the Igbo affairs is what matters! undecided
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Greenback: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonjaitus Melitus again! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by ajl: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
So, when are the police going to parade the fulani kidnappers? I suppose they are doing this to convince people that kidnapping is not only done by the fulanis. Continue to fool yourselves.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by jamiudinho(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
SoBright101:
This story doesn't add up considering the pictures of alleged kidnappers especially in a country where police made up stories
he pain u say Dem no b Fulani ba??
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by GeneralPula: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tmb78:
But Ngozi Okonjo is from Delta state too.she is regarded as Igbo by y'all,so why disowning this family now?

Lol..

Nah so dem dey do..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Neddstark: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lashist:

Are you saying evil people should restrict their evils to a particular place...is there any place without evil??...what matters is for one to have conscience to condemn it...foolish ones like you have already added tribalism and nepotism to it. After you will want to shout racism when white folks act a little stupid like you just did

Nna go chop okpa and leave me alone.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping by Zurich1844(f): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tmb78:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is from Delta State but married to an Abia State Man. So even if her Delta people say they aren't Igbo, she's Igbo by marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics) / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants / Man Steals A Bag At Anglican Church In Lagos During Service (CCTV Footage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.