Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

God Versus Nothingness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Versus Nothingness (666 Views)

God Versus Satan / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Versus Nothingness by ogaemeka(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2021
GOD VERSUS NOTHINGNESS (John 1: 5)

If we dare to extract the implication that God's omniscience and omnipotence reduces the devil to an enforcer of His will, then we can absolve the messenger of blame for carrying out the functions assigned by the Master.

Looking at Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7, we can even go further to question if the devil really exists as a person, or as a metaphor of the Almighty's prerogative to be mischievous!

And what can you do about that?

You can learn that it is beneficial to ignore the worries and struggles of life and focus on the positives no matter how little. If you keep feeding your mind with the true perspective of positivity, you will find that the negative is a lie that is coated with false appearance of reality. I mean that adversities are tests that you will surely pass because your faith in Christ has entrusted your mind with God's coercive authority over darkness.

The opportunity cost of succumbing to the distraction of pessimism is the incalculable potential of what could have been for the human race in the glorious eternity of your illustrious vision, because no matter how long it takes, the vainglory of this material existence will eventually fade away. Ignorant minds are workshops of the devil in the sense that the collective magnetism of hollowness is a gravitational force of darkness dragging the human race to class oblivion.

The mind is never idle even when one is asleep, and the devil's tools are potentiated to the extent of the mind's susceptibility to subversion in any state of consciousness, therefore ignorance is an inexcusable indictment of not feeding the mind with truth. However, I trust that your acuity will continue to help you overcome calamity.

God is the creative inventor of all things, and your great imagination is the workshop of His manifestation!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

If we dare to extract the implication that God's omniscience and omnipotence reduces the devil to an enforcer of His will, then we can absolve the messenger of blame for carrying out the functions assigned by the Master...

One Person's Knowing does not absolves another's duty.

For Duty is Personal and Liability is Personal and All Personal Liability arises from that person's "guilty mind" called "Mens Rea"

The Law of Guilt and Absolution is
"Actus non facit reum, Nisi mens sit rea"

Translation: "A man's act is not guilty, UNLESS his mind is guilty"

And the Personal Knowledge of God has no connection to the duty and liability of Satan, for he had power choose either the good work or the evil one!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

Looking at Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7, we can even go further to question if the devil really exists as a person, or as a metaphor of the Almighty's prerogative to be mischievous

When men lack understanding, they speak from their emptiness.

Isaiah 45 is clearly about the Super-ity, Greatness and Authority of God and His Anger against All of His Creations in Failing to Do their Duty and in Doing their Duty Wrongfully!

ogaemeka:

You can learn that it is beneficial to ignore the worries and struggles of life and focus on the positives no matter how little. If you keep feeding your mind with the true perspective of positivity, you will find that the negative is a lie that is coated with false appearance of reality. I mean that adversities are tests that you will surely pass because your faith in Christ has entrusted your mind with God's coercive authority over darkness.

The opportunity cost of succumbing to the distraction of pessimism is the incalculable potential of what could have been for the human race in the glorious eternity of your illustrious vision, because no matter how long it takes, the vainglory of this material existence will eventually fade away. Ignorant minds are workshops of the devil in the sense that the collective magnetism of hollowness is a gravitational force of darkness dragging the human race to class oblivion.

The mind is never idle even when one is asleep, and the devil's tools are potentiated to the extent of the mind's susceptibility to subversion in any state of consciousness, therefore ignorance is an inexcusable indictment of not feeding the mind with truth. However, I trust that your acuity will continue to help you overcome calamity.

God is the creative inventor of all things, and your great imagination is the workshop of His manifestation!

See, how you still give your own counsel as though The Lord had not rendered His Own Advice to all men!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by ogaemeka(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When men lack understanding, they speak from their emptiness.

Isaiah 45 is clearly about the Super-ity, Greatness and Authority of God and His Anger against All of His Creations in Failing to Do their Duty and in Doing their Duty Wrongfully!

See, how you still give your own counsel as though The Lord had not rendered His Own Advice to all men!

I can only reply that God rendered His counsel through men, so it is not impossible that He is still doing that through me.

Apart from that, I will not bother to help your struggle with comprehension.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

If we dare to extract the implication that God's omniscience and omnipotence reduces the devil to an enforcer of His will, then we can absolve the messenger of blame for carrying out the functions assigned by the Master.

Looking at Isaiah chapter 45 verse 7, we can even go further to question if the devil really exists as a person, or as a metaphor of the Almighty's prerogative to be mischievous!

God versus Nothingness? Isaiah 45 tells you that God Himself created it all...Good and Evil(the Void/Nothingness) included... So how do you set God up against His creation(the void/ nothingness)?

And speaking of focusing on positives and ignoring the negatives, is that according to God or man? undecided

When it comes to learning, it is observed that humans learn deeper lessons through pain borne of the negative aspects of life, mind you. So if we are to ignore the negatives as you suggest, how do we in fact learn th valuable lessons of life? undecided
Re: God Versus Nothingness by ogaemeka(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God versus Nothingness? Isaiah 45 tells you that God Himself created it all...Good and Evil(the Void/Nothingness) included... So how do you set God up against His creation(the void/ nothingness)?

And speaking of focusing on positives and ignoring the negatives, is that according to God or man? undecided

When it comes to learning, it is observed that humans learn deeper lessons through pain borne of the negative aspects of life, mind you. So if we are to ignore the negatives as you suggest, how do we in fact learn th valuable lessons of life? undecided

I did not mean to ignore the negative aspects of life per se, but the pessimism that it attempts to forster on one's mind. The point is trite, and is clearly implied in the follow up.

And, God did not create nothingness, but from nothingness.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Kobojunkie: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

I did not mean to ignore the negative aspects of life per se, but the pessimism that it attempts to forster on one's mind. The point is trite, and is clearly implied in the follow up.

And, God did not create nothingness, but from nothingness.
But the persimissim( even depressed thoughts) that is fosters is indeed a part and parcel of the negative aspects of life, is it not - the pain which we learn from, is it not?

God did not create the nothingness? Isn't God the creator of ALL things? undecided
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

I can only reply that God rendered His counsel through men, so it is not impossible that He is still doing that through me.

Apart from that, I will not bother to help your struggle with comprehension.

I understand, but I know for a Truth that God never considered or said

" ...the devil" is "an enforcer of His will..."

This is Not True!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by ogaemeka(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But the persimissim( even depressed thoughts) that is fosters is indeed a part and parcel of the negative aspects of life, is it not - the pain which we learn from, is it not?

God did not create the nothingness? Isn't God the creator of ALL things? undecided

No my bro, one can decide to look at the positive side of negative events, to remain optimistic.

Nothingness is the absence of something, a state of "uncreatedness". However, its infinite void offers the inexhaustible potential of what can be. It exists side by side with God, as an eternal relationship (or battle) between potential and realization.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by ogaemeka(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand, but I know for a Truth that God ever considered or said

" ...the devil" is "an enforcer of His will..."

This is Not True!

2nd Corinthians 12: 7

Therefore, to keep me from being too elated, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me, to keep me from being too elated.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

No my bro, one can decide to look at the positive side of negative events, to remain optimistic.

Nothingness is the absence of something, a state of "uncreatedness". However, its infinite void offers the inexhaustible potential of what can be. It exists side by side with God, as an eternal relationship (or battle) between potential and realization.
And we are back where we started. Again, the deep lessons of life are learnt when dealing with the pain that results from living. Saying that one should instead decide to look at the positive side of the negative is akin to saying that one choose denial something that we also know does not help the learning process.

Nothing is the absence of something, a state of uncreatedness? Where did you get this idea from? undecided

Are you suggesting that the 'Nothingness' exists outside of God domain .i.e. Not under His Control? undecided
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

Therefore, to keep me from being too elated, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me, to keep me from being too elated.

From your posture earlier you were resistant to correction!

But the shortest answer I can give is that

"Not Withstanding Any Previous Liability, All Creations Are Tightly Bound to carry out the Direct and Express Instructions of God, At any period of time as per their instructions!

Thus, the mere fact that The Lord gave instructions to Satan at specific times and places does not therefore absolve Satan of any prior liability neither does it crown on him the Defence of Agency and Superior Orders"!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
ogaemeka:

The Understanding is this, the mere fact that you have done work for a Certain Person does not make you An Employee of that Person!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:

The Understanding is this, the mere fact that you have done work for a person does not make you the employee of such a person!

Wow and sweet! I have not used nor remembered that Law in a very long time! Sweet grin
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow and sweet! I have not used nor remembered that Law in a very long time! Sweet grin

Thank you!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:

The Understanding is this, the mere fact that you have done work for a Certain Person does not make you An Employee of that Person!
Dtruthspeaker:

truespeak:

Thank you!

Lmao
I should start paying myself stupid compliments with a hearty response of Thank you!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
TimeIllusion:

Lmao
I should start paying myself stupid compliments with a hearty response of Thank you!

grin
We are both Lawyers and whilst i am male Truespeak is female, our posts here prove the difference.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
We are both Lawyers and whilst i am male Truespeak is female, our posts here prove the difference.

Yes, we’ve read that you’re a lawyer. You’ve told us 10,001 times that you’re a lawyer. However, if you’re what passes for a lawyer, the land might as well be lawless.
Now, assume your female alter ego and tell us again.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
TimeIllusion:

Yes, we’ve read that you’re a lawyer. You’ve told us 10,001 times that you’re a lawyer. However, if you’re what passes for a lawyer, the land might as well be lawless.

I see you are new here on naira land, now it is either you are a new person who has not gone through our individual post to see the difference which would make your accusation wicked and evil and baseless or you are an old nairalader hiding under this moniker to cause mischief and accuse falsely which is both cowardly and weak and weightless!

Either way, this is very laughable and weepable at the same time grin

The Evidence of mine Identity is strewn all over my post. grin grin
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
TimeIllusion:

The land was lawless even before I became a lawyer and what have I done to be attacked so?

Anyway, if you had a discerning spirit you would see that our spirits are different being male and female as our posts and threads prove.

For it is The Law "No person can be both male and female"!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
TimeIllusion:

I see you are new here on naira land, now it is either you are a new person who has not gone through our individual post to see the difference which would make your accusation wicked and evil and baseless or you are an old nairalader hiding under this moniker to cause mischief and accuse falsely which is both cowardly and weak and weightless!

The Evidence of mine Identity is strewn all over my posts. cheesy grin
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:

The Evidence of mine Identity is strewn all over my posts. cheesy grin

I’m not new because I’ve always existed. I’m eternal like your god. The evidence of your dual identity is evident in your puerile prose and laughable attempts to bring legal ideas into this section. To quote you, “Sweet”!

Now, assume the male alter ego. As you can see, I am Timeillusion.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The land was lawless even before I became a lawyer and what have I done to be attacked so?

Anyway, if you had a discerning spirit you would see that our spirits are different being male and female as our posts and threads prove.

For it is The Law "No person can be both male and female"!

Lmao. I’ll start calling you Bruce Jenner and your female alter ego Caitlin Jenner.

You’re a freaking joke. Your psychotic thread about Eve’s charges is testament to that fact.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Martian:

I’m not new because I’ve always existed. I’m eternal like your god. The evidence of your dual identity is evident in your puerile prose and laughable attempts to bring legal ideas into this section. To quote you, “Sweet”!

Now, assume the male alter ego.

Now, I understand.

It is said that "thou should not engage an infirm when thou seest that he is infirm"

So I leave thee to continue in your make believe world, it is yours afterall!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:

Now, I understand.

It is said that "thou should not engage an infirm when thou seest that he is infirm"

So I leave thee to continue in your make believe world, it is yours afterall!

See you soon Dtruthspeaker.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Martian:

Lmao. I’ll start calling you Bruce Jenner and your female alter ego Caitlin Jenner.

You’re a freaking joke. Your psychotic thread about Eve’s charges is testament to that fact.

My thread about Eve's Charges is For All MOST ESPECIALLYY LAWYERS HERE, But they are Curiously Silent and Appear to desire not to identify themselves as One!

So, I have to make do and enjoy the company of My Fellow at Law here!
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
@Dtruthspeaker

O boy, e be like say you don scatter person head, for this is insanity grin grin

Martian:

See you soon Dtruthspeaker.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

My thread about Eve's Charges is For All MOST ESPECIALLYY LAWYERS HERE, But they are Curiously Silent and Appear to desire not to identify themselves as One!

So, I have to make do and enjoy the company of My Fellow at Law here!

They stayed away because there was nothing resembling a legal mind in that discussion between you and yourself. They are not curiously silent. They are silently embarrassed.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:
@Dtruthspeaker

O boy, e be like say you don scatter person head, for this is insanity grin grin

cheesy surely, you are referring to the guy of yesterday whose name I should not mention so that he can have his peace to nurse his wounds. grin
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
truespeak:
@Dtruthspeaker

No need to @ yourself Caitlin.
Re: God Versus Nothingness by truespeak: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy surely, you are referring to the guy of yesterday whose name I should not mention so that he can have his peace to nurse his wounds. grin

Oh boy e! grin grin grin
Re: God Versus Nothingness by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Martian:

They stayed away because there was nothing resembling a legal mind in that discussion between you and yourself. They are not curiously silent. They are silently embarrassed.

grin Every Lawyer knows that "In the Absence of An Objection, A Fact Is Taken as True!

But, you would not know that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

⭐⭐ Read Your Favourite Christian Devotionals Here Daily (updated) / Ugandan Pastor Rolled On Church Floor To Celebrate ‘huge’ Offering / Light Of The World: Lightning Strikes Brazil's Christ The Redeemer Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.