Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Coming 2 America Viewers Are Loving Cameo From Afrobeats Star Davido As Long-awa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coming 2 America Viewers Are Loving Cameo From Afrobeats Star Davido As Long-awa (286 Views)

Laycon Ignored By Concert Attendees While Performing Awa Fierce In 2019 / Tiwa Savage Dress Decently As She Breaks Her Past Records – Fans Are Loving It / See The New Jersey Designed By Nike For Nigeria, People Are Loving It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming 2 America Viewers Are Loving Cameo From Afrobeats Star Davido As Long-awa by NETWORKILLER1(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Fans of the singer Davido were over the moon to see his cameo in Coming 2 America, which premiered on Thursday.

Following the release of the sequel to 1988’s Coming To America on Amazon Prime, viewers took to Twitter to commend the Nigerian-American star on his performance.

Davido, 28, performs his song Assurance in a scene of the movie as Eddie Murphy reprises his iconic role as Prince Akeem in the long-awaited sequel

https://8musicvibes.com/download/prince-swanny-power-ft-govana-mp3/

Fans took to Twitter to write: ‘Congrats to Eddie Murphy For being able to have our very own Davido on Coming 2 America’ and ‘Davido is in coming 2 America. My actual kingggggg. I’m so gassed, i actually screamed’.

Others added: ‘Davido unlocked another Level.. Big Fish,’ ‘Nah I’m sorry Davido has really made it, Cus to sing in a big Hollywood movie deep it with Wesley snipes and Eddie Murphy’ and ‘Coming 2 America was good, loved Davido on there’.

https://8musicvibes.com/download/jacquees-freaky-as-me-ft-mulatto-mp3/

The singer is seen wearing a floral suit as he performs during a party scene in the film, which has gone down very well with viewers.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Veteran Actress Patience Ozokwo / I Would Have Won The Grammy Years Ago If Not For Our Leaders – Burna Boy / Nengi In Trouble Call Herself Small But Mighty Caught On Tweata Street (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.