Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ (36943 Views)

A Man In Tear Has His Car Was Emptied By Street Thieves In The Estate, Video / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram / Okorocha Besieged By Happy Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by ProfAmaben(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
V
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
“But the Fulani among them drag you and would even want to fight you for not giving them money. So the government should come up with a policy to make them go back to where they came from. Sometimes you would want to board a bus and they would begin to drag your bag with you. But those from Akwa Ibom don’t do that.

Fulani people are always violent in nature.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by MrIcredible: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

How does this post related to a Yoruba man?
You sha wan gain traffic grin
Are you okay?

Does Yoruba mean Afonja?

That OSU means Igbo doesn't make afonja mean Yoruba.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by VaselineCrew: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Hustlearenna:
It’s all over Nigeria.

Indeed.

At lekki epe, every red traffic light, they pour into the roads.

2 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Neddstark: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Future Criminals in training.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Quality20(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
Where are those Anambra syndicate stealing children in kano n taking them down south?Those guys gonna have a field day stealing in uyo

2 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2021
justosee:
One of the women at the traffic lights along Abak Road, who identified herself as Fatima, suspected to be the mother of one of the children, and is probably 20 years old, told our correspondent that she came from Niger Republic to work in Nigeria. Fatima added that she was hungry and needed to eat.

Buhari sister

So true!

They're everywhere.

A quick check is sure to reveal a good part of those kids were trucked in from Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by ProfAmaben(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
This shows there's real hunger in the land not what the media portrays. No jobs for the teeming youths, ultra expensive food items, etc.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Guapismo: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin Akwa ibom is not Yoruba states? Straight up! I thought Afonja are the majority tribes in Akwa ibom
You need to read bro
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by jonade241(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

How does this post related to a Yoruba man?
You sha wan gain traffic grin

Why always yoruba...
Meanwhile let me introduce you to pi network
Pi is a new form.of cryptocurrency ,just like bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now.and the process of mining it is stress free.all you need to do is download the app sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the need of 2021.
But untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating pi coin and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested Use the link in my signature and my invite code (dejavu2019) on sign-up
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by wwwihy: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Aside from free and easy access to unlimited kpekus, nothing else in that state.

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
justosee:
“But the Fulani among them drag you and would even want to fight you for not giving them money. So the government should come up with a policy to make them go back to where they came from. Sometimes you would want to board a bus and they would begin to drag your bag with you. But those from Akwa Ibom don’t do that.

Fulani people are always violent in nature.

These ones are still too young to be issued their AKs
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Kinematics: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Aside from free and easy access to unlimited kpekus, nothing else in that state.

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
By Iniabasi Umo
Sat Mar 06 2021

https://dailytrust.com/uyo-a-city-besieged-by-street-children
Na Hausa /Fulanis. They are really messing the image of Uyo up.

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by pickatyouu: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
We need to learn that no be by giving birth to a lot of children.

We would soon be over populated with nothing to show for it.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

These ones are still too young to be issued their AKs
We have to start flushing them from the South. you can't travel to another state just to beg.

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by MadamExcellency: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2021
But the Fulani among them drag you and would even want to fight you for not giving them money.

Is this characteristics generic?
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Edusouls(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2021
Africans just breed breed breed children they cannot take care of, when the heat and misery of poverty is now too much, they run to a pastor who term their children witches and wizards, then they discharge them onto the streets to start begging.. whites calling us black monkeys saw a lot in us..

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by TheGift: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Aaah. Please tell me you are in primary 3 or below, please. Or do you think Oyo state is spelt with a "U" ? Either way, it's messed up.
IPOBTERRORISTS:
I thought Uyo is one of them, South West
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by davidque: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
grin Akwa ibom is not Yoruba states? Straight up! I thought Afonja are the majority tribes in Akwa ibom
There is no tribe anywhere in the world called Afonja
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by OWOABASIUDY: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Fulani people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by TheGift: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
You're still celebrating your ignorance. Lol
IPOBTERRORISTS:
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Danzakidakura(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
I thought Uyo is one of them, South West
pity your life, who buy phone for Almajiri ?

1 Like

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by fashrola(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Those kids and beggars ain't from Akwa Ibom..... These are Almajiri people from the North and Niger

2 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by themanderon: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
So rich but most of their indigenes wallow in abject poverty.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by meetme01: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
By Iniabasi Umo
Sat Mar 06 2021

https://dailytrust.com/uyo-a-city-besieged-by-street-children

It is not only in Uyo. This is the gunpowder Nigeria is currently sitting on. Our leaders are not cautious about children, school dropouts, and children from broken homes. They are so focused on politics and money. The development of the next generation does not bother them a bit.

I can authoritatively tell you that, if drastic action is not taken before the year runs out, all forms of social vices will increase 100% and children will be culprits.. That's a fact not an anology or hearsay.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by fashrola(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2021
punisha:
dunno OPs purpose for this post but the truth is that this matter has to be looked into.

Four lane traffic light is becoming something else.
was shocked to see em every where when I came back last Christmas.

na so e dey start before u know it they will start claiming territories and it will turn the case of OYO and Sunday igboho dragging their lands with foreigners.

they should be taken off the streets!

I swear.... All those beggars especially Oron Rd/Four Lane is getting out of hand

And the worst of it .... The Almajiri peeps bringing their kids to start begging is really getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by Danzakidakura(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
let me educate your empty Almajiri skull. Uyo Akwa ibom is different from Oyo Ibadan.
Re: Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2021
My beautiful Akwa-Ibom. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Applauds EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.