Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

(video) SZA – ‘good Days’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) SZA – ‘good Days’ (173 Views)

Drake – Rich Baby Daddy Ft Sexyy Red & SZA Mp3 Music Download / American Singer SZA Goes Completely Naked To Announce Release Of Her New Song / American Singer, SZA reveals her name are Amarachi Chinonso, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) SZA – ‘good Days’ by NETWORKILLER1(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2021
SZA – ‘Good Days’ Video

SZA returned last summer with Ty Dolla Sign collaboration ‘Hit Different‘ which fans loved. At the end of the video was a little preview of a different SZA song which we eventually found out was called ‘Good Days‘ when she released it on Christmas Day.

Tonight, she puts out the video for it and it’s quite the watch. It’s expected to appear on her next album, which is currently untitled and doesn’t have a release date. When speaking about it in January, she said it’s “going to be the sh*t that made me feel something.. That’s what’s going to go on the album. I’m making all different types of sh*t every day from different places in my spirit.”

Watch the video below. Directed by Solana herself, it also features a snippet of her upcoming song ‘Shirt’ which has been a rage on TikTok since she previewed it on social media a couple of months ago. SZA revealed recently that she’s completed the song as well as shot a video for it.

Watch video HERE: https://8musicvibes.com/watch/sza-good-days-video/

(1) (Reply)

Want to sell your low follower IG account. Email me / Photos: Capstoneville Students Celebrate Easter With Hallelujah / Don Jazzy divorced @22, Puts Music Over and Above A Life Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.