Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Invitation To Visit A Family Member - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation To Visit A Family Member (800 Views)

2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Please house I have a family member who wants to send me invitation to visit him but he asked me to inquire about steps to be taken. I don't know how to go about it & i'm not sure i can go to the embassy to ask questions without an appointment. Tho i have visited d site, i saw a place for family visa & family permit
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by STENON(f): 9:31am On Mar 06, 2021
Moving4:
Please house I have a family member who wants to send me invitation to visit him but he asked me to inquire about steps to be taken. I don't know how to go about it & i'm not sure i can go to the embassy to ask questions without an appointment. Tho i have visited d site, i saw a place for family visa & family permit
Country?
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2021
STENON:
Country?
England
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by ednut1(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Moving4:
England
download invitation sample online, send to your relative to fill. You must however have ties to Nigeria (good job, business, property, family etc) and good account balance. Or them go reject you
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
down invitation sample online, send to your relative to fill. You must however have ties to Nigeria (good job, business, property, family etc) and good account balance. Or them go reject you
What if i'm applying as 'adult dependant' as it is on d site, meanin whom i'm goin to visit has enough to cater 4me?
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Moving4:
What if i'm applying as 'adult dependant' as it is on d site, meanin whom i'm goin to visit has enough to cater 4me?
go and read the meaning of adult dependant. You clearly are not one. This is 2021 not 2001 wey oyinbo dey give visa anyhow. If you cannot show proofs you will come back or have ties to Nigeria. No uk visa for you
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
go and read the meaning of adult dependant. You clearly are not one. This is 2021 not 2001 wey oyinbo dey give visa anyhow. If you cannot show proofs you will come back or have ties to Nigeria. No uk visa for you
Na wah o! But in d site i saw if u are invited by a family member, u either apply 4 fimily visa or family permit. Goin dere for just 2yrs to b with a family member (who is a citizen) you've not seen 4long & den comin back shouldn't b difficult now.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by ednut1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Moving4:
Na wah o! But in d site i saw if u are invited by a family member, u either apply 4 fimily visa or family permit. Goin dere for just 2yrs to b with a family member (who is a citizen) you've not seen 4long & den comin back shouldn't b difficult now.
lol keep dreaming o. No be only 2 years. You think they are daft abi. So what will you be doing in that 2 years Sleeping and waking up ba. If its not parent, spouse or children no one send you for embassy biko. And you cannot stay more than 6 months a time on visit visa too.
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
lol keep dreaming o. No be only 2 years. You think they are daft abi. So what will you be doing in that 2 years Sleeping and waking up ba. If its not parent, spouse or children no one send you for embassy biko. And you cannot stay more than 6 months a time on visit visa too.
So does it mean i can't get an invitatn to visit? If i can what proces do i need to folow & what wil b d max duratn to stay dere?
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Moving4:
So does it mean i can't get an invitatn to visit? If i can what proces do i need to folow & what wil b d max duratn to stay dere?
get invitations letter fill application form online and apply simple. But like i said if you dont have tie to Nigeria to demonstrate you are coming back they will reject your application. Many Nigerians in the past applied for visitors visa and japa. So they know as he dey go. From this your story you have no legit reason to visit. Shikena
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
get invitations letter fill application form online and apply simple. But like i said if you dont have tie to Nigeria to demonstrate you are coming back they will reject your application. Many Nigerians in the past applied for visitors visa and japa. So they know as he dey go. From this your story you have no legit reason to visit. Shikena
Lol. Thank you for time
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by HRprof: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2021
Moving4:
Lol. Thank you for time
My 2cent
Get invitation letter from them stating you are to visit for 14 days, don't state you are staying 2 yrs, na express VISA REJECTION, apply as adult with your statement of account to show financial strength, invitation letter should indicate that your invitee takes care of your accommodation and feeding.
Meanwhile they will give you visa for 6 months or above, then when you arrive England and you choose to JAPA you gat to work out the rest.
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by Moving4: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2021
HRprof:

My 2cent
Get invitation letter from them stating you are to visit for 14 days, don't state you are staying 2 yrs, na express VISA REJECTION, apply as adult with your statement of account to show financial strength, invitation letter should indicate that your invitee takes care of your accommodation and feeding.
Meanwhile they will give you visa for 6 months or above, then when you arrive England and you choose to JAPA you gat to work out the rest.
thanks
Re: Invitation To Visit A Family Member by justwise(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2021

(1)

Man Narrowly Escapes Death As Speeding Tipper Rams Into Him In Rivers (Photos) / Countries And Destinations Of The World You Can Travel To Without A Visa / Just In: 15 Persons Dead, 17 Rescued, Others Missing As Boat Capsizes In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.