Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

To Believers In Babylon: Do This While I Take A Long Break - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Believers In Babylon: Do This While I Take A Long Break (136 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Believers In Babylon: Do This While I Take A Long Break by OpenYourEyes1: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2021
It's important not to become complacent to the happenings where we live and around the world. I need to rest abit this Saturday (& probably more day) to spend time with GOD, away from the World, but I worry that satan will try to take advantage of this to do something desperate. I consider a day break too long because of the situation the world is currently in. So it's important to keep watch, be holy always, expose evil, do good always.

Have you notice how unrelenting the "blue" fights? Soldiers of CHRIST and HIS followers are supposed to be unrelenting as well in doing what is good and standing against evil. We should be doing way more as children of GOD.
Stand your ground in truth, righteousness, courage and faith.
If you give up, become worldly , you are surrendering to satan. Always ask GOD to give you the strength, courage, wisdom to fight right. The Church is the only thing standing in their way and preventing satan from full takeover of the world and the countries.
Let's not go to sleep or become complacent.

✳ Note: If my message is beginning to sound weird or make little sense to you, it's probably because you're becoming attached to the World or you just started knowing me recently. It also won't make sense to those that are already worldly. That's how corrupting (brainwash) the world can be. Focus on the world of GOD and don't allow the world corrupt you.

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land With Building.easy Access To Good Road42 For 11m- 07034485442 / A God Faithful To His Design Not Our Desire / Pastors Have The Right To Be Rich. Stop Blaming Pastors For Your Poverty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.