Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Know This Will Never Probably Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know This Will Never Probably Happen (846 Views)

If This Could Happen In Benue; Why Can't It Happen In Rivers (pix) / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by goatgoat093: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
I'm a Middle belt man from Idoma, but I'll say this with every sense of honesty that the day Igbos and yorubas will leave aside their sociopolitical issues and history bad-blood and UNITE for one common cause... that will be the day the Fulani hegemony will be shattered forever. These two nations (Igbo and Yoruba) are the most dominant, Brillant, and successful ethnic groups in Nigeria and their imprints/influence whether positively or negatively are felt all over Africa and beyond. The most successful entertainers making Nigeria proud in music, movies, boxing, football etc are mostly from these two tribes... the most Brillant technocrats, academicians, global icons etc that from Nigeria are 9 out 10 most likely to be either Igbos or Yorubas. I stay in the USA where I school, and the best graduating students of Nigerian origin in majority of the top Ivy league schools are predominantly Yorubas and Igbos then other Southerners in that order...why can't these two proud, accomplished yet arrogant tribes put aside their issues and just unite against the tyranny of the uneducated North? we Middle belt people look up to you guys to do the needful and change the history of this useless country cause we are suffering badly... but it seems we may never see an alliance between the East and West... which is very unfortunate cause you are the only saving grace we need to either wrest power from the grip of the power-drunk North, or break up this unworkable union once and for all.

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Mightyhaiz: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2021
goatgoat093:
I'm a Middle belt man from Idoma, but I'll say this with every sense of honesty that the day Igbos and yorubas will leave aside their sociopolitical issues and history bad-blood and UNITE for one common cause... that will be the day the Fulani hegemony will be shattered forever. These two nations (Igbo and Yoruba) are the most dominant, Brillant, and successful ethnic groups in Nigeria and their imprints/influence whether positively or negatively are felt all over Africa and beyond. The most successful entertainers making Nigeria proud in music, movies, boxing, football etc are mostly from these two tribes... the most Brillant technocrats, academicians, global icons etc that from Nigeria are 9 out 10 most likely to be either Igbos or Yorubas. I stay in the USA where I school, and the best graduating students of Nigerian origin in majority of the top Ivy league schools are predominantly Yorubas and Igbos then other Southerners in that order...why can't these two proud, accomplished yet arrogant tribes put aside their issues and just unite against the tyranny of the uneducated North? we Middle belt people look up to you guys to do the needful and change the history of this useless country cause we are suffering badly... but it seems we may never see an alliance between the East and West... which is very unfortunate cause you are the only saving grace we need to either wrest power from the grip of the power-drunk North, or break up this unworkable union once and for all.
Greed..

Greed by one of the tribes to have everything alone while the other is left holding the short end of the stick

Greed by one of the tribes, not minding to do all the ass slurp job ,hatchet jobs,betrayal jobs,slave job etc so far it does 16 years of presidency,8 years of vice presidency,while the other havent smelt a day of vice presidency.. They will echo that others are not fit to govern,but very fit to be governed.

Due to this greed to have their turn and yet covet anothers turn,they dont mind if the country burns, whether it stands on its head, whether half of its population is annihilated..they only started lending their voices to some of these ills when it started getting to their end

Thats what it is all about my brother. There certainly isnt peace ,harmony , tranquility and genuine growth without justice. The trodden,especially when not lacking in any human development indices will never take it.. The day the Yoruba elements decide to shed their greed and work genuinely for genuine growth and development of the country they profess so much eye serviced conditional love for is the day retrogression will disappear in this space,...

simple sturv eh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by duro4chang(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
You are right. But hatred on this nairaland is too much.

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Monogamy: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2021
Each region can play their politics the way they want .

It's all about interest, if we don't have mutual interest, there is no need to work together

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Yoruba1stson: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Omo guy i like your post and you really said the truth but the problem is that yoruba will never unite with nyamiris on anything, we hate them and never will there be unity between us and them.
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck yoruba haters

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by content208: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Greed..

Greed by one of the tribes to eat everything alone while the other is left holding the short end of the stick

Greed by one of the tribes, not minding to do all the ass slurp job ,hatchet jobs,betrayal jobs,slave job etc so far it does 16 years of presidency,8 years of vice presidency,while the other havent smelt a day of vice presidency

Thats what it is all about my brother. There certainly isnt peace ,harmony , tranquility and genuine growth without justice. The trodden,especially when not lacking in any human development indices will never take it.. The day the Yoruba elements decide to shed their greed and work genuinely for genuine growth and development of the country they profess so much eye serviced conditional love for is the day retrogression will disappear in this space,... just as a fist disappears immediately the hand is opened out..

simple sturv eh?

But I thought Igbos only want Biafra. Are you people changing your minds?
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Mightyhaiz: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
content208:

But I thought Igbos only want Biafra. Are you people changing your minds?
But yrobas also want ododuwa.. Hausas also want arrewa and sharia, ijaws also wanted nigerdelta.. these ppl still got around to produce presidents.. so stop being clever by a fraction..

Have they gotten the biafra? So they are good to be eternally governed but not to govern?

Gbegiri 101 logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by tutudesz: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
But yrobas also want ododuwa.. Hausas also want arrewa and sharia, ijaws also wanted nigerdelta.. these ppl still got around to produce presidents.. so stop being clever by a fraction..

Have they gotten the biafra? So they are good to be eternally governed but not to govern?

Gbegiri 101 logic
You are forgetting the most important thing called Respect!! Keep Insulting other tribes needed to produce to the President
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by danietohbadt(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Greed..

Greed by one of the tribes to have everything alone while the other is left holding the short end of the stick

Greed by one of the tribes, not minding to do all the ass slurp job ,hatchet jobs,betrayal jobs,slave job etc so far it does 16 years of presidency,8 years of vice presidency,while the other havent smelt a day of vice presidency.. They will echo that others are not fit to govern,but very fit to be governed.

Due to this greed to have their turn and yet covet anothers turn,they dont mind if the country burns, whether it stands on its head, whether half of its population is annihilated..they only started lending their voices to some of these ills when it started getting to their end

Thats what it is all about my brother. There certainly isnt peace ,harmony , tranquility and genuine growth without justice. The trodden,especially when not lacking in any human development indices will never take it.. The day the Yoruba elements decide to shed their greed and work genuinely for genuine growth and development of the country they profess so much eye serviced conditional love for is the day retrogression will disappear in this space,...

simple sturv eh?

Are you trying to say Ibo politicians are not greedy too?
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Mightyhaiz: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
tutudesz:

You are forgetting the most important thing called Respect!! Keep Insulting other tribes needed to produce to the President
Get lost with your eye service respect..How many respect did the one that threatened you with dog and baboon blood show you before u queued behind him.. how many respect did fulani bandits,niger delta militants ,opc etc show you before their own get the presidency..

Stop giving silly excuses..

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Mightyhaiz: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
danietohbadt:

Are you trying to say Ibo politicians are not greedy too?

only trying to say that cunning ,greed,covetuousness and desperation leads no one anywhere
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by tutudesz: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Get lost with your eye service respect..How many respect did the one that threatened you with dog and baboon blood show you before u queued behind him.. how many respect did fulani bandits,niger delta militants ,opc etc show you before their own get the presidency..

Stop giving silly excuses..
High service respect grin At least South South don produce president
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Redcrafton: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
Omo guy i like your post and you really said the truth but the problem is that yoruba will never unite with nyamiris on anything, we hate them and never will there be unity between us and them.
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck yoruba haters

You are more than 100% correct.

As you can see here, both want to be on their own.

Who wants to deal with a chame-leon?

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by otokzmail(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
God bless yoruba nation
Fvck yoruba haters

Says who? You hate the nyamiris, not the Yorubas.

For your information, there is no Nigerian inter-ethnic marriage that is as common as Yoruba/Igbo marriage.

Get that into your skull. I am a Yoruba and I take side with the opinion of the writer. As for those that dislike the Ibos, time will tell.

The Hausas will never encourage the unity of the westerners and easterners because they don't want to be phased out of Nigerian's politics. Likewise, stupid Yoruba politicians like Tinubu will never support because they benefit more from Hausa zombies' govt.

Likewise I said earlier, time will tell. One is one day that the Hausas will sell the Yorubas into slavery like Joseph in exchange for cows and rams......Yoruba ronu.

2 Likes

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by alfasexy: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
see dem. awon unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Yoruba1stson: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
otokzmail:

For your information, there is no Nigerian inter-ethnic marriage that is as common as Yoruba/Igbo marriage.

Get that into your skull. I am a Yoruba and I take side with the opinion of the writer. As for those that dislike the Ibos, time will tell.

The Hausas will never encourage the unity of the westerners and easterners because they don't want to be phased out of Nigerian's politics. Likewise, stupid Yoruba politicians like Tinubu will never support because they benefit more from Hausa zombies' govt.

Likewise I said earlier, time will tell. One is one day that the Hausas will sell the Yorubas into slavery like Joseph in exchange for cows and rams......Yoruba ronu.
alaye cry me a river now, yoruba will never unite with nyamiris/descendants of ape
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by content208: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Mightyhaiz:

Gbegiri 101 logic

So, are you saying Igbos have given up on Biafra? now, you want to be president of the zoo? grin

Yeah, you now want to rule the place you call a zoo. Are you an animal or what? grin
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by sweetonugbu: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Following
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Greenback: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
otokzmail:

Ahhhh....you are a rare breed o...

God bless you richly bless you abundantly...may your days be long and prosperous.
May God increase your types in the land.
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by flokii: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
@OP Did Easterners tell you that they are Nigerians? they are currently one leg in, one leg out.
Their masters they have been vice to, played second fiddle to all their lives won't even consider them for any top security post talkless of presidency.

Yorubas are doing just fine and SW remains the most progressive region generating over 68 percent revenue for government feeding the whole Nigeria.

Progress will come to Nigeria with 2023 SW presidency.. o ti sure ju
Re: I Know This Will Never Probably Happen by Idiko1: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
goatgoat093:

The so-called people from middle belt of Nigeria dropped the political ball every turn of Nigerian political progression. One of the reasons that instigated the January 15, 1966 coup was the action of NPC against UMBC especially in 1964 riot. Few of the military officers from middle belt who were killed in the coup primarily because of their actions during the riot. However when the shooting war erupted due in part because of the coup, the people form Middle Belt joined and formed the main bulk of Nigerian army. In addition, J. S. Tarka was recruited by Mobile company to tour USA and campaigned for Nigerian war effort. J.S. Tarka had the temerity to tell the US audience the crude oil came from the lands of his ethnic nationality.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Lawyers Protest In Awka Over Murder Of NBA Chairman By Fulani Herdsmen: / Yahaya Bello Scores 6% In Channels TV Presidential Poll On Twitter / Why The Illiterate Sunday Igboho Of All Yoruba Intellects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.