Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi (58803 Views)

Faithia Balogun Looking Radiant In Red Stunning Jumpsuit For Xmas / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Remi Oshodi And Family Visit Late Daughter's Tomb (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by tutudesz: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
wallay77:
Mtcheew...arsenal don spoil ticket una dey talk nonsense
Una get O! To carry arsenal grin
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by lagusboyyy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
WOMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Chriskito09: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
lathrowinger:

Shey your mama sef dey act igbo film... They are all same nah. Think am

Shattap ur mouth there
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Donspicey: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
The future is Female abi?.....

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by bizhop01: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
At their age they are still struggling cool
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Beckham14: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
lathrowinger:

Shey your mama sef dey act igbo film... They are all same nah. Think am
And you are son of a slut.

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by OBALOLA55(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
atorioke:
If we act as Psychologist, the reason this woman dey vex na because say dem dey call Faithai queen of Yoruba movie industry.
ABEG WHO WAN DASH YANSHLESS FATHIHA BALOGUN QUEEN OF YORUBA MOVIES undecided
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
bullsh*t
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by LaJoe2: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Who are these 'celeberities' , I don't know them ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by MajohBankz: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
My take is that I don't like it when pretty women are slapped.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by OmoAkin85: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
wallay77:
lol u still dey carry arsenal ..u and loosing b like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by zudozz: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
wallay77:

So u go play arsenal to win? shocked

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by gift2xl: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
There problem.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by 2shaw: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Enuf of this nonsense, its not like the Yoruba movies sef dey ginger man to watch. Boring razzaites

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na preek tins don't be deceive d by their weak excuses. Please click my signature
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by MrIcredible: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
I have come to realize that 90% of these Yorubawood actresses are always fighting because of a rich Pennis.... They can fight dirty if they feel that their rival is getting better attention, love and cash gifts from the rich Pennis.

From Faithia Balogun, Iyabo Ojo, Remi Oshodi, Toyin Lawani and others who use the Yorubawood industry as an umbrella to cover their real and competitive market, I say well done.

The "future" is indeed Female.
Do they look like OSU actresses to you?
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by eazyduzit: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
SURUTU in Hausa language means"NOISE". INdeed she's a noise maker.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by tit(f): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Smelling oloshoes in brothel fighting over customer
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by WoundedLamb: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
I have come to realize that 90% of these Yorubawood actresses are always fighting because of a rich Pennis.... They can fight dirty if they feel that their rival is getting better attention, love and cash gifts from the rich Pennis.

From Faithia Balogun, Iyabo Ojo, Remi Oshodi, Toyin Lawani and others who use the Yorubawood industry as an umbrella to cover their real and competitive market, I say well done.

A comment perfectly laced with tribalism and sexism; such creativity.

Whenever women fight, you guys automatically assume it's cause of a man. These are married women who once lived together at a certain point in their lives. It's more logical to assume something must have gone wrong when they were sharing a space that eventually led to the bad blood. Someone like you would be the first to carry placards when the police profiles you cause of your dressing, hairstyle or any other thing. But you'd gladly conclude someone you don't know is a LovePeddler cause she's a Yorubawood actress.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by 10mobile: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:
Classless all of them. Why fight physically at a funeral? Yet, they are called celebrities! What's there to celebrate about such people? I invite all singles and married people here to join our discussion thread entitled "HOW DO YOU MANAGE MONEY IN YOUR MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP?" We started the discussion because it has been discovered that most divorces are related to couples' inability to handle issues related to money. You can find the thread here. A lot to learn.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by onyenatruchi: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na Yoruba women sha, their blood dey hot undecided they too dey vex shocked maybe it's in the blood lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
heendrix:
This one wey dem look alike sooo. Una sure say no be Elder sister and Junior sister fight?? undecided

Hmmm,you might be right but Fathia Balogun is actually Urhobo from Delta state.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
This woman needs a young, energetic, and muscular dick.

That's my thinking.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

U Are Rice.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by FuckOsuPigs: 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

We have read about worse cases in Igbowood.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Omihanifa:

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/why-faithia-balogun-and-i-clashed-at-a-party-in-lagos-popular-actress-remi-surutu/

See difference between the 2 pictures? This life no balance at all and I can understand why one of them will be pained by the other.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by TOYNEX(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
hope she slaps you back o.. cos me I no like cheating .
it's Bling o'clock check this thread for your stoning tools and accessories. stone pattern board and all you need to make a bling...
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by pacespot(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
This actress remi surutu don dey old o, I used to enjoy her acting in those days, she also used to speak egun Yoruba's language in her movie, very creative and talented. She might be right in this incidence with fathia williams, she is very assertive and straightforward in her comment, so I think she is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by Adewale1603(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
see their wrinkled neck. old cargoes

1 Like

Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by 10mobile: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:
Classless all of them. Why fight physically at a funeral? Yet, they are called celebrities! What's there to celebrate about such people? I invite all singles and married people here to join our discussion thread entitled "HOW DO YOU MANAGE MONEY IN YOUR MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP?" We started the discussion because it has been discovered that most divorces are related to couples' inability to effectively handle issues related to money. You can find the thread here.
Re: Remi Surutu And Fathia Fight: Why I Slapped Faithia Balogun - Remi Oshodi by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
wallay77:

I keep telling people to blacklist Arsenal, but they never listen.

Arsenal is very unreliable.

If you must play them, play double chance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.