Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Just Watched Coming To America 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Watched Coming To America 2 (935 Views)

How To Download Coming To America 2 Full Movie HD / Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by daroz(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Seriously I am not impressed. The performance and story line is far below expectations. The movie is overhyped. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by jesmond3945: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
daroz:
Seriously I am not impressed. The performance and story line is far below expectations. The movie is overhyped. angry
I think their are too many old actors, they should have used new faces like john washington
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by Hatmanphobia(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
daroz:

It's your personal opinion tho.

I love the blend of new school with the old one.
The old characters really brought back the memories of the part 1.
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by daroz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hatmanphobia:

It's your personal opinion tho.

I love the blend of new school with the old one.
The old characters really brought back the memories of the part 1.
Seriously the only thing I really enjoyed in the movie is the featuring of the old characters.
But the story line was a mess. How can an ordinary general be threatening a whole king of a so called kingdom and he , despite being the king, had no power to control or confront him? That’s rubbish.
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by Opemopem15: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by phr0nesis(m): 2:41am On Mar 13, 2021
That movie was absolute rubbish
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
The film sef no sweet, the one of the 70s is 100 times better,
I just wasted my 200mb to download
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by Clement1111(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
ceejay80s:
which site did you download from
Re: I Just Watched Coming To America 2 by giftygirl1(f): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
ceejay80s:
Abeg show me where you download the movie from. Make I just watch comot my mind. The hype just de too much abeg

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Spider-man: Across The Spider-verse Online For Free Reddit / Which Nigerian Actor Can Ever Fit The English? / "ties That Bind" Movie , Exclusive Behind The Scenes Photos And Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.