Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen (415 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen by Bestchild: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
At different times in the day, we have meals. In Africa and some parts of the world, local meals are consumed with the hands. Now, despite using their hands to eat, this doesn’t deter some users from interacting with their devices. This often leaves their phone screens muddled up and soiled.
Since nothing can stop users from using their device, even when they are eating, the HiOS Team sat down and came up with a solution to soiled phone screens and food particles in phone openings due to operating the phone with a messy hand.

Introducing, the Gesture Call Picker…

With this feature, all you need to do is do the peace sign over your device to accept an incoming call and a palm sign to reject an incoming call. It is so easy and convenient. The call is picked (when you accept it) and the speaker is automatically activated. So you don’t need to touch the phone.
But the HiOS Team didn’t stop there, they thought, “what if I don’t want my call on speaker, but I still want to receive the call?” So after much consideration, they came up with another idea and developed it into a feature.

The Auto Ear Pick up

How does this work? Once you activate this feature, anytime you have a call, all you need to do is raise the phone to your ear and the call is automatically answered. Convenient right? So now, you get a call, you raise the phone to your ear and you are connected.

Setting up the Gesture Call Picker is simple…

Settings>>>Smart Assistant>>>Micro Intelligence>>>Answer Call with a gesture
Setting up Auto Ear Pick up
Settings>>>Smart Assistant>>>Micro Intelligence>>>Raise to ear

Re: How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen by Freelancerx: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Very cool feature. I use handsfree most times because I am a sucker for clean screens
Re: How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen by sureinfo: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
nice one, thanks for the tips.
Re: How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen by tafat: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
wow, amazing, i really love the idea of just raising the phone to you ear and the call picks, looks like something James Bond will do cool
Re: How To Answer The Phone Gracefully Without Soiling The Screen by saxby(f): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Nice, this feature really makes sense, it just makes everything so easy.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Uk Used Iphones ��� / How To Delete Onlyfans Account / Infinix Zero 5G Teardown: This Is Why It's The Fastest Infinix Phone Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.