Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Vacancy In Our Company!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Our Company!!! (1481 Views)

Vacancy In Our Company!!! / VACANCY!!! We Hereby Advertise 60 Vacancies In Our Company For The Positions Of / Vacancy For A Graduate In Our Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Our Company!!! by Ajokecute(f): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
* *EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES*FOR* *NCE *HND/ Bsc HOLDERS*
Our company, Yinbid Agency Services is into POS payment Transfer services,We hereby advertise 25 vacancies in our company for the positions of POS cashiers at ,Lagos Island Okokomaiko, Ayobo, Ejigbo, Oshodi, Isheri Oshun, Igando Ilaro(Ogun State) Ajah, and Ibeju Lekki,Bogije
Accommodation available for those interested in working at Ibeju Lekki ,Bogije, Ota and Ilaro
Qualification;NCE/HND/Bsc
All interested applicants are to send their CV to Whatsapp number 0902 895 8099, 08028561602
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by emorodili: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2021
How much is the pay?
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by DesChyko: 2:39am On Mar 07, 2021
emorodili:
How much is the pay?

It's #400,000 per month. If you doubt me, send your CV to that number.
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by NaijaSumigan: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2021
DesChyko:

Why should I doubt you. Keep up the good work jaree.
I'm free from sending the CV according to your statement
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by MufasaLion: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2021
DesChyko:

#400k? and una advert only dy Nairaland?. If I slap your head
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by Chapter1vs6(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

#400k? and una advert only dy Nairaland?. If I slap your head
Doesn't matter. An advert could be found anywhere. Just drop CV and hope for the best
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by neztar: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Doesn't matter. An advert could be found anywhere. Just drop CV and hope for the best
do you have an idea about the nature of the job?
Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by YourBestWriter: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
am beginning to think that these people are scam or ritualists. they are so desperate. they pull off the same advert almost everyday with different account owners. and when you chat with the owner of that WhatsApp number, you will see how rude and shady they are.

job seekers please be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Vacancy In Our Company!!! by aremiya: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
YourBestWriter:
am beginning to think that these people are scam or ritualists. they are so desperate. they pull off the same advert almost everyday with different account owners. and when you chat with the owner of that WhatsApp number, you will see how rude and shady they are.

job seekers please be careful.
the desperation is extreme

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nurse/ Midwife Vacancy - Lagos residents ONLY / Oceanic Second Interview / Job Interview At Bristow Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.