Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Earn Passive Income ($) In Reviewing Apps/softwares - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Passive Income ($) In Reviewing Apps/softwares (363 Views)

FRSC - Passport Not Showing After Reviewing / Earn Passive Income ($) Reviewing Apps/softwares / Naira Falls To N359.3/$ In Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Passive Income ($) In Reviewing Apps/softwares by Suetsi(f): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi everyone.

There's an opportunity for those interested in earning passively without leaving their rooms and still have ample time to focus on other things.

Some things to consider:

Do you have an existing LinkedIn account? (Important for authentication purposes)

Do you have an interest in trying out new features of apps and softwares?

Are you interested in getting paid in $ to review apps and softwares you use regularly? E.g Canva, Adobe Spark, Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, HubSpot, Trello, Asana, etc.

Do you mind getting the equivalent of your dollar earnings in Amazon gift cards which you can convert to cash or shop online with?

NOTE: a one-time access fee of 500N (five hundred Naira) applies because I'll invest time and effort in ensuring you get all the details you need, successfully leave your review, and redeem your earnings.

IT IS NOT A GET RICH OVERNIGHT SCHEME, PLEASE.

If you want to give it a try, email me on obialasue@gmail.com and I'll send you a WhatsApp link.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opening / Urgent Vacancies In A School / Join & Get A Well Paid Commissions More Than Your Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.