Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia (614 Views)

In Lagos And Ready To Hook Up / Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Maphrodites-let Us Get To Hook Up And Know Ourselves Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by EscapedBlessing: 3:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Are you a Nigerian and currently reside here in Atlanta, let's meetup and have fun and unwind before boredom go kill man pikin here abeg. grin grin We fit flirt o, cos body no be firewood o.

Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by EscapedBlessing: 4:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Watching COMING2AMERICA all day, didn't even know it was already dark, just chilling with a bottle����

Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by EscapedBlessing: 4:16am On Mar 07, 2021
This guy na fool I swear cheesy cheesy grin

Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by WoundedLamb: 4:17am On Mar 07, 2021
EscapedBlessing:
Watching COMING2AMERICA all day, didn't even know it was already dark, just chilling with a bottle����

Amazon Prime?
Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by EscapedBlessing: 5:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Yeah, just subscribed because of the film specifically, but I found out they gat a whole lot. I am not a movie person anyway

WoundedLamb:

Amazon Prime?
Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by WoundedLamb: 5:14am On Mar 07, 2021
EscapedBlessing:

Yeah, just subscribed because of the film specifically, but I found out they gat a whole lot. I am not a movie person anyway

I see. I'd probably take the one month free subscription Amazon has been begging me to take. Otherwise, I'd have to wait till Netflix gets it (I believe they will since they have the first one). Cinémas are still closed.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by EscapedBlessing: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yeah, surely, Netflix will but you know the rave about new stuffs grin grin. I finished the film, quite interesting but not comparable to the part one of it we all watched years ago. That one had so much suspense and thrills that America itself was a big delight to many of us, and we dreamt of it
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe because we have now entered and we don see America finish grin grin. no much vibes again.

WoundedLamb:

I see. I'd probably take the one month free subscription Amazon has been begging me to take. Otherwise, I'd have to wait till Netflix gets it (I believe they will since they have the first one). Cinémas are still closed.

Re: I Need A Nigerian Girl Or Woman To Hook Up Here In Atlanta, Georgia by WoundedLamb: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
EscapedBlessing:
Yeah, surely, Netflix will but you know the rave about new stuffs grin grin. I finished the film, quite interesting but not comparable to the part one of it we all watched years ago. That one had so much suspense and thrills that America itself was a big delight to many of us, and we dreamt of it
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Maybe because we have now entered and we don see America finish grin grin. no much vibes again.

Haha... I'm sure I'll love it nevertheless. I loved the last one and I've always been in the Americas, so I'll love this one.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Drop Your Number And Get Connected With Serious Minded Guys. / Are You Interested To Do This / Help ! I Need A Girl To Call My Own !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.