Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. (724 Views)

How I Make Millions From Rabbit Farming This Year / How To Make Millions From Onion Farming: The Complete Guide / How To Start Palm Oil Business In Nigeria And Make Millions From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by Chidisam(m): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeria is the largest egg producer in Africa recording an average annual growth rate of 4% between 2000 and 2012 when output reached 640,000 tonnes.

However, the rate flock expansion has slowed around 2.5 % since 2008, reflecting a large increase in input costs and their impact on profitability. With cost and profit in mind, poultry farmers are more keen like never before to source for ways to cut costs and maximize profit. And one of the steps to ensure that your plans will materialize is by estimating cost and profit for your production.

In my last two posts, I estimated the cost and profit for raising 200 layers for a year and cost and profit from 100 broilers in 8 weeks. And some of you requested the cost of raising 1000 layers in Nigeria.

So, in this post, I am going to give an estimated cost and profit for raising 1000 layers in Nigeria with an estimated cost of 1000 capacity battery cages. As usual, this article will be divided Into two parts;

Part 1: Cost amount for raising 1000 layers in Nigeria
Part 2; Profit amount from raising 1000 layers in Nigeria

So, get your pen, paper and calculator let do some homework... To continue reading click the link below

https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/cost-of-raising-1000-layers-in-nigeria-with-profit-amount

Re: See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by Mide3367: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Yeye dey smell.
Re: See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by jamace(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Great explanation and calculations...Really encouraging to farmers and would-be farmers.

Well done cool
Re: See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by TheFalcons: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
OP carry on, nothing do you.
Re: See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by millomaniac: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheFalcons:
OP carry on, nothing do you.

carry on wetin? grin
The guy is just looking for clicks to his blog.
Re: See How You Can Make Millions From 1000 Layers Within A Year. by billyG(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2021
A very educative post I must say,PLS I will want U to break down the cost of 1000DOC to POL as compare to acquiring POL direct as starter.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos’ New Number One ‘farmer’ Is A Female / Agric Sector Investments Will Drive Job Creation, Economic Growth- Osinbajo / World Bank Projects 60% Growth In Food Demand In Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.