Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening (1034 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening by Edem247(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening

The billionaire's daughter, who goes by the name DJ Cuppy has revealed the Nigerian guy she would love to hang out with this evening, she says that she misses him so much and would love to see him again.
Hello guys, I bring to you the gist about DJ Cuppy and what she said a few hours during a live video chat and interview session with a popular Nigerian TV presenter, Koffi. While commending the singer for her tremendous love and support she has for the Nigerian music industry even when she is outside the country, the TV presenter threw a very sensitive question at the billionaire's daughter. In the words of Koffi, he asked; "... You've been in London for some days now, coming back to Nigeria, who would you love to hang out with?", With this question, the TV presenter was trying to indirectly find out who the disc jockey might be missing back here in Nigeria. However, the billionaire's daughter immediately responded that she would love to hang out with ...Continue Reading Here >>>
http:///s4303485b210307en_ng?link=1

Re: Cuppy Reveals The Nigerian Guy She Would Love To Hang Out With This Evening by falcon01: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2021
This girl is soooooooooo Hot! its like she hasn't gotten a decent dick for 5 years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2021 And Their Net Worth / An Actress Once Date Me And Leaves Me Because I Was Broke - Ibrahim Chatta / Whitemoney’s Alleged Pregnant Babymama Shares Ordeal With Housemate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.