Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,636 members, 7,865,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Depression In My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression In My Life (1983 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / Depression In An African Home / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression In My Life by yunqdady: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Enroll in a program. Open university or something
Re: Depression In My Life by flokii: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
@OP You did right by taking care of your uncle's kids.. the thing now is that you have to focus on your own life and how to start your family.

Sit them down and discuss issues on your mind with them, afterall you're human too. The two in uni can brace up for life and support their sis while you focus on new things. It's a very simple thing that shouldn't get you depressed please.

1 Like

Re: Depression In My Life by Syllables(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thanks so much..
Re: Depression In My Life by Dost42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Human beings / children are the best investments you for life and don't think the kids are blind to what you have achieved for them so far..keep pushing the lord is your strength..
Re: Depression In My Life by Syllables(m): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Cursed Me For Stopping Their Daughters From Prostitution – Eki Igbinedion / 6 Surefire Ways To Handle A Cheating Husband / Mothers Who Work: How Do You Balance Your Work And Family Responsibilities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.