Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks (284 Views)

Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2021
How to pray against demonic attacks

Text: Eph 6:11-18 kjv

1. Prayer is not part of the Armour. Armour is for protection and attacking, but prayer is your secret weapon. What Satan wants to attack the most is your prayer life.

2. Prayer is the power of God. Armour can rust away but not your prayer life. Cover all your weaknesses in prayer.

3. (Rom 15:20,20 kjv) Your prayer life should be intense as fighting because prayer is fighting.

4. Avoid selfish prayer; it’s dangerous (James 4:3 kjv). Your prayer should be for the whole army. Why? Because including the whole army also includes you.

5. Don’t confuse spirituality where it contradicts the Scripture. (Jude 8-9 kjv) shows that you should be smart against the devil, and not by casting and binding. Don’t engage in that foolishness, just hand it over to the Lord like the archangel Michael did. Don’t pray against the devil, but rather pray to the Lord to protect you.

6. Be sober and vigilant. (1 Pet 5:8 kjv). Be watching (Eph 6:18 kjv).

7. Attached is a great book on prayer. It will change your prayer life for the best.

1 Like

Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Jashub: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do you have a soft copy of this book?
Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
Do you have a soft copy of this book?

No I don't but I can try and see if I can get it for you before the day runs out.
Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Jashub: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
iyambz:

No I don't but I can try and see if I can get it for you before the day runs out.
I will be glad. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
I will be glad. Thanks in advance

Please what's your device operating system?
Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Jashub: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
iyambz:

Please what's your device operating system?
I am using an Android device
Re: How To Pray Against Demonic Attacks by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
I am using an Android device

I couldn't get a soft copy except for kobo books. I sent you a PM, you can reply. But if you are okay with sharing your information here, no problem. I can also get you the hard copy if you are interested. I will take care of the cost.

(1) (Reply)

Abomination Of Desolation And The Great Tribulation / Get Delivered From Spirit Husband And Spirit Wife / Why I Stop Doing Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.