Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) (1293 Views)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 8 Years Of Waiting / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by frankleesehi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster On His Burial Day (video)

A little girl presume to be within the age of 2-3 years in a video was seen calling out her father after seeing him in burial poster on a car in his burial day, HGS Media Plus reports.

Apparently, the little girl doesn't know that her father is dead and about to be buried hence her reaction towards the poster.

She felt the need to call her father because she thought it was just him on a photo being placed on the car.

There have been reactions on social media as many felt sorry for the child who doesn't know what was happening.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFe1g-20LS0

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/03/little-girl-calls-her-father-after-seeing-him-on-a-burial-poster-on-his-burial-day-video/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Anigreat: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked

As hard hearted as i am, i feel for the poor small girl.

Innocent child, if only she knew that forever and ever she won't see the father again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Greyworld: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
And a grown up made this video.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by marveangel(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sad
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Touching ......

Mind how you treat people.... the cab driver, the truck pusher , the aboki by the road side, the bus driver & conductor .. etc

They are someone’s Hero. They are all working hard to put food on the table for their loved ones...

Respect!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ow sorry dear, Iife is vanity
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by soberdrunk(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
angry
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by nrexzy: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Who is d sadist that recorded tis?

Dont people carr about morales and humanity anymore
We cant even protect a child

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Lamasta(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
So sad the father she is calling has gone to rest finally cry
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Ecbatana: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do not bother little one!
Time comes and goes,
Seasons come and go,
And so shall all of us.

Imagine yourself laid out on the floor, lifeless and a white covering over you, imagine the tears of your loved ones, imagine the many eyes on your coffin, imagine the grave diggers digging your grave.

You'd realise that life is nothing but "dust in the wind". It's there one minute and the next it's gone.

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by harmargedon: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
we all have stories to tell.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by mdokaba1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nothing wrong in recording her. All i see is the admirable innocence of a child. RIP to the dead.
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Felt for her.
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Opeolami(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
I felt the pain she needs to endure as she grow
Re: Little Girl Calls Her Father After Seeing Him On A Burial Poster (video) by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Awwwwww. Innocent little girl

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Na Woman Beater / My Wife Lied About Her Salary And She Lost My Trust / Pls Help My Loneliness And Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.