Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Avoid Excessive Intake Of These 4 Substances So As To Maintain Clear Eye Sight N - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Avoid Excessive Intake Of These 4 Substances So As To Maintain Clear Eye Sight N (352 Views)

Top 10 Drugs And Substances Killing Young Nigerians / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths / PHOTOS: Young Boy Knocked Unconscious Due To Excessive Intake Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Excessive Intake Of These 4 Substances So As To Maintain Clear Eye Sight N by sorepco(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Avoid Excessive Intake Of These 4 Substances So As To Maintain Clear Eye Sight
NaijacampusjamsFeb 19, 2021Read original

The most painful thing that can happen to a human being is when you take your eye health for granted till when the eye starts developing some bad conditions. A lot of people takes this for granted and they finally regretted it after they started having eye issues. Many people lost their eyes because of what they were addicted to consuming. Not all foods are meant for us to eat excessively as we all know that too much of everything can affect us.

In case you don’t know, I will like to tell you that the foods we eat have a lot of impact on our eyes. Some foods have a negative impact while some have a possible impact. Before the eye will develop problems, there are some signs you will notice but some people don’t understand these signs while some even take them for granted. If your eyes are about to have a problem, there is a way you can detect which I will like to tell you.

How do I detect whether I have an eye problem?
There are lots of ways you can detect whether you have an eye problem or not. Meanwhile, eye problems come in so many ways. But when you start experiencing blurred vision, redness of the eye, too much eye pressure, impeding eye problem, itching in the eye, just know that you have developed an eye problem. But what is really important is that there are some things which we are doing that are causing these problems, and I’m ready to explain to them one by one in this article. This article is very important for every one of us, so you need to read it carefully in order to understand my point.

In this article, I will be sharing with you 4 substances that we should stop taking excessively so as to maintain clear eyesight. A lot of people has developed eye problem due to the excessive intake of these foods so you need to learn from it.

These 4 substances are detailed below:
1) Excessive intake of fried foods.
It is very obvious that fried foods have high-fat content and they are very bad for our health.

Immediately fatty acids and oil become too much in the bloodstream, this will increase the level of cholesterol in the body and before you will know it, it will lead to bad cholesterol levels. When the cholesterol becomes high in your body, it will make you develop heart, liver or kidney problems. And when the kidney, liver or heart start developing problems due to the problem caused by too much intake of oil, automatically, the eye will also be affected. This is because the muscles and nerves that control the eye will find it difficult to do their job. So from this stage, the eye will start developing different problems. So in order to avoid this, stop eating too many fried foods.

2) Excessive intake of sugary content
As we all know, too much sugar is bad for our body because it elevates blood glucose levels in our body and this may lead to diabetes. If you develop diabetes and you continue eating sugary content, this will make the liver and kidney to weak and it will lead to a stage where the problem will start affecting the eye in the form of GLAUCOMA, CATARACT and other diseases. So you need to reduce the consumption of sugary content so as to avoid this.

3) Excessive intake of salt
Immediately salt becomes high in the blood, the person has a high tendency of developing high blood pressure. Too much salt in the blood also weak the heart blood vessels and nerves. Immediately this occurs, it will be difficult for the heart to pump enough blood while the brain lacks oxygen. It will also be difficult for eye nerves to send impulses to the brain. Before you will know, you will start having different eye problems.

4) Smoking and Excessive intake of alcohol
According to medical experts, smoking and too much intake of alcohol will affect the lung, it also introduces harmful gas to the bloodstream. Apart from that, it will also make one to experience a shortage of oxygen in the body. Smoking and excessive intake of alcohol will cause kidney and liver diseases and immediately kidney and liver start having health issues, the eye will also be affected.

I hope you have learned something from this article? Kindly appreciate this author by dropping your comment below, and share the article with your loved ones.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/what-do-republican-voters-think-of-bidens-1-9-trillion-covid-19-bill-their-views-may-surprise-you-11614879532?siteid=yhoof2

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Hip Hop Icon, DMX Dies At The Age Of 50 After Days On Life Supportl / What Is Wrong With Eating Pig Meat(pork) / U.S. Is Under Pressure To Release Vaccine Supplies As India Faces Deadly Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.