Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Hot Is Your Area Now - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Hot Is Your Area Now (219 Views)

Let's See The Blood Moon In Your Area. Here's Mine (pics) / Check The Network With The Best Internet Speed In Your Area With Whofast Tool / Do You Have This Problem With Glo In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hot Is Your Area Now by JOACHINpedro: 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
The intensity of today's sunshine is terrible.
Anyone experiencing this too?
Re: How Hot Is Your Area Now by harmargedon: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
just the usual. Hot as usual, bath like 5 times, walk around on shorts, come out in the evening for cool breeze and then hope that the night is better.
AT NIGHT:
The whispering pines don't whisper, everywhere remains hot, have to bathe like 4 times before falling asleep, then by 12:07am the light comes on. wake up by 5:00am to prepare for work.
Re: How Hot Is Your Area Now by JOACHINpedro: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
just the usual. Hot as usual, bath like 5 times, walk around on shorts, come out in the evening for cool breeze and then hope that the night is better.
AT NIGHT:
The whispering pines don't whisper, everywhere remains hot, have to bathe like 4 times before falling asleep, then by 12:07am the light comes on. wake up by 5:00am to prepare for work.
shocked
Damn!
Guy una dy try for this country o.
I was thinking that satan wanted to open hellfire branch office for my area.
The fan sef is blowing hot air. angry

(1) (Reply)

Tesla Roadster Car’s Rocket Speed Booster Explained (2021 FINAL Update) / How To Convert MBOX To PDF File Format / Electronic Hotellock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.