Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues (686 Views)

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
I will make this article short and clear...

Yesterday Fulani Herdsmen killed two farmers in Ekiti and all the Governor could do was to visit the family and community and make bland statements.

This 2023 political ambitions means that our Governors who are supposed to be the Chief Security Officer of our States are unwilling to challenge Buhari about the level of insecurity in our regions.

They prefer to issue fake promises.

What a shame!!!

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS PICTURE, LOOK AT THE PICTURE AND TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FEEL ANYTHING angry sad

A PICTURE THAT TELLS A LOT, A PICTURE THAT TALKS ABOUT AGONY, MISERY FOR LIVING IN A FAILED COUNTRY

THERE WAS INDEED A COUNTRY!!!

#EndBadGovernance
#EndNigeria
#OoduaRepublic

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by bigpriik: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
so sad embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by Monogamy: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Here we go from the developers.

They have solutions to others problem but don't have a clue about theirs .

Chinedu, what's the solution to the water shortage in Enugu state? Shouldn't that be your concern?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
bigpriik:
so sad embarassed embarassed

It is really disheartening
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Chinedu, what's the solution to the water shortage in Enugu state? Shouldn't that be your concern?

Must you add a tribal tone to your statement?

Anyways FYI I am an Omoluabi.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by Monogamy: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
ihateniggov1:

No, real Omoluwabi can't write such gibberish...And stop impersonating other tribes cos I know this moniker...

What would you have expected Fayemi to do? To send Igboho to the community and attack the northerners there?
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ebuka440: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
They are hypocrites and saboteurs. They won't say anything because of their okro soup nature.

I can never support any government that cannot protect it's citizen's. Consoling their families without addressing the issue surrounding the killings is gross stupidity. They know the truth but are afraid to say it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by OBALOLA55(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
YORUBA RONU embarassed cry

IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

No, real Omoluwabi can't write such gibberish...And stop impersonating other tribe cos I know this moniker...

What would you have expected Fayemi to do? To send Igboho to the community and attack the northerners there?

Lack of comprehension is your problem, so I will leave you to your problem.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by OBALOLA55(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

WHAT HAS WATER SHORTAGE GOT TO DO WITH HUMAN LIFE WHY ARE YOU SO HEARTLESS HELINUES undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHAT HAS WATER SHORTAGE GOT TO DO WITH HUMAN LIFE WHY ARE YOU SO HEARTLESS HELINUES undecided
Please is that moniker Helinues?
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by OBALOLA55(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

No, real Omoluwabi can't write such gibberish...And stop impersonating other tribe cos I know this moniker...

AMAZING
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by OBALOLA55(m): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
ihateniggov1:

THE SAME HELINUES THAT WAS CURSING SEYI MAKINDE IS NOW ASKING WHAT IFAYEMI WHO WHOLEHEARTEDLY TOLD ALL THE FULANIS THAT EKITI IS THEIR NEW HOME SHOULD HAVE DONE grin

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by alfasexy: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
What a beautiful picture. Awolowo must be very happy. His vision is coming to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ihateniggov1: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THE SAME HELINUES THAT WAS CURSING SEYI MAKINDE IS NOW ASKING WHAT IFAYEMI WHO WHOLEHEARTEDLY TOLD ALL THE FULANIS THAT EKITI IS THEIR NEW HOME SHOULD HAVE DONE grin

No wonder. I wouldn't have bothered replying him if I had known that he is the one.

That moniker stinks of hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
ihateniggov1:

Yes that is what yoruba need right now. Acting like gentlemen is making other think of us as weak. We need to be tribalistic as much as possible.

Make we give everyone general madness
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by duro4chang(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is so sad but it is not peculiar to south west only but all governors in the south. Fulani are dealing with almost all souther state , people are talking but our governors are looking the other way pretending as if nothing is happening. Our politicians from ALL political parties also kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by ChoCho54(f): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Helinues you see ya life!
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
ihateniggov1:

I was just trying to recall the name. You're are a sleuth.
Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by Yorubalagba: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
So sad and disheartening
Any yoruba that is supporting one nigeria must be stoned to death, this country is dead and nothing can change am ooh.
Yoruba nation we want now
God bless yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why SW Governors Are Unwilling To Challenge Buhari On Insecurity Issues by LilyColin(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Monogamy:

Helinues the semiliterate Fulani terrorists nairaland rep you no dey tire to dey defend a lifeless man?

(1) (Reply)

Why These 5 Nigerian Cities Speak Pidgin English / New Acting IGP Bala Usman Releases His 12 Points Agenda For Immediate Implementa / Arewa Youths To Ohanaeze: Deal With Secessionists Before Asking For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.