Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Say No To Weapon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Weapon (239 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Allowing citizens of Nigeria to carry weapons would amount to beginning of human extinction,
We are aggressive people that hardly control our emotions, many are battling with mental illness in our society with no diagnose due to lack of mental health professional. Hospitals lack safety tools and equipment for treatment of gun shot
Advance country where citizens carry weapon still have issues with illegal possession of fire arms leading to multiple death on daily basis.
Do you think we need to carry weAPON?
Re: Say No To Weapon by harmargedon: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
The government can't protect you anymore. So we have no other option that to protect ourselves. I need a Magnum 12 rounds right now, those crazy boys have started collecting stuffs from older citizens, someone needs to send a clearer message to them that no one is too lazy to pull the trigger, not even grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Weapon by Spending123: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
The government can't protect you anymore. So we have no other option that to protect ourselves. I need a Magnum 12 rounds right now, those crazy boys have started collecting stuffs from older citizens, someone needs to send a clearer message to them that no one is too lazy to pull the trigger, not even grandma.

Abeg they should turn Nigeria to Iraq and Iran. Bombaclaat.
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
HMMM
harmargedon:
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Country like united states can no longer control the weapon in circulation, any little argument can lead to death at anytime.
Imagine your neighbor who park in the wrong spot?
Re: Say No To Weapon by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Allowing citizens of Nigeria to carry weapons would amount to beginning of human extinction,
We are aggressive people that hardly control our emotions, many are battling with mental illness in our society with no diagnose due to lack of mental health professional. Hospitals lack safety tools and equipment for treatment of gun shot
Advance country where citizens carry weapon still have issues with illegal possession of fire arms leading to multiple death on daily basis.

If we carry gun, crime will reduce.

Let me tell you why people will not be reckless with gun like in the so called advanced country.

Here in Nigeria, family tier is very strong. If you kill my family member, I will come and kill you.

Unless you want to close your family, you will know how to keep your gun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Weapon by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Country like united states can no longer control the weapon in circulation, any little argument can lead to death at anytime.

So you will shoot him knowing his wife and children has gun too?

How about his friends, relatives?

Sense go enter your thick skull ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Weapon by Paperworka: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

You see FULANI herdsmen carrying AKs everywhere you didn't shout. Now that their victims had gotten one for defense you bought MB to start shouting here.

common getaway you there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Weapon by Optional09: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ignore this write up and defend yourselves with whatever you can lay your hands on. Anything at all including grenade. This government is planning evil towards other tribes and we must defend ourselves

1 Like

Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Since they have been carrying AK 47, what did you do?
Paperworka:

You see FULANI herdsmen carrying AKs everywhere you didn't shout. Now that their victims had gotten one for defense you bought MB to start shouting here.

common getaway you there!
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
don't repay evil with evil
Optional09:
Ignore this write up and defend yourselves with whatever you can lay your hands on. Anything at all including grenade. This government is planning evil towards other tribes and we must defend ourselves
Re: Say No To Weapon by Optional09: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
don't repay evil with evil

Oh crap! that’s a mere campaign of the author of that book
Re: Say No To Weapon by Optional09: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

Lie you don’t even know the situation out there, they don’t have burglary on their windows and doors. So many doors are left unlocked most of the times. You can drive to anywhere at anytime of the day and night. Gun crises is only in the gettos and is not that bad but because they value human life. One live lost raises a lot of concern that’s why they’ve been contemplating removing guns from many wrong hands.
Re: Say No To Weapon by Emekankwoka(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Arms must be equally distributed among the 6 geo - political zone.
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thunder fire you dea

Amid COVID deaths, gun violence killed 41,000 Americans in ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2020/12/18
Dec 18, 2020 — America's gun violence epidemic didn't fade away as COVID-19 tore through the nation. In 2020, more than 41000 people died by gun violence ...

Optional09:

Lie you don’t even know the situation out there, they don’t have burglary on their windows and doors. So many doors are left unlocked most of the times. You can drive to anywhere at anytime of the day and night. Gun crises is only in the gettos and is not that bad but because they value human life. One live lost raises a lot of concern that’s why they’ve been contemplating removing guns from many wrong hands.
Re: Say No To Weapon by Optional09: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Thunder fire you dea

Amid COVID deaths, gun violence killed 41,000 Americans in ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › nation › 2020/12/18
Dec 18, 2020 — America's gun violence epidemic didn't fade away as COVID-19 tore through the nation. In 2020, more than 41000 people died by gun violence ...

When people want to force lies on people they’ll start cursing, Because i know you don’t know what you’re saying or just trying to manipulate the gullible i will just like to ignore you. Keep wanking once you cum you can then go to sleep
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Because you are a fool and talking junk, the time 5:45pm
Optional09:

When people want to force lies on people they’ll start cursing, Because i know you don’t know what you’re saying or just trying to manipulate the gullible i will just like to ignore you. Keep wanking once you cum you can then go to sleep
Re: Say No To Weapon by Optional09: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Because you are a fool and talking junk, the time 5:45pm

I see you’re writing from the East coast, stop the exaggeration it’s peaceful out there with gun in circulation than Nigeria. Nigerians will do better with legalized firearms
Re: Say No To Weapon by overseasnbeyond: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Good you are talking,
I work in the jail and i can tell you i book in atleast 10-20 related gun related cases everyday
Optional09:

I see you’re writing from the East coast, stop the exaggeration it’s peaceful out there with gun in circulation than Nigeria. Nigerians will do better with legalized firearms

(1) (Reply)

New Nddc Complex: We Will Remember You Positively In History'akpabio Hails Buhar / FG Announces When New Petrol Price Increase Will Be Imposed / Overcoming The 13 Myths Of The Viral COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.